Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Act your age Mixers!!

Please "vote" your age!

• Total voters
H

Hathwolf

30- but 31 next month.
Share the birthday with Vicente Del Bosque, Eddie Vedder, Carol Smillie, Carla Bruni, and Michael Chopra to name a few.
3 days before my birthday, lost 1-0 at Anfield, 3 days later lost 4-1 to Forest, leaving us 18th at the time on 20 points after 24 games.

Jonzy54

In Memory
Reaction score
57.I wake up every day feeling like an 18 year old-never get one though.:D

shaygriff

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
For crying out loud, somebody,anybody older than me post!!!!!!
I'm really fed up now................missus get up them stairs!!

Pity I live in a bungalow.:D
I'll be older than you are now, in 14 years :rolleyes: 57 in December.

M

-MTW-

The Wirral actually. )

We actually call it "The Wirral actually" Er indoors family regulaly got accused of being scousers when on holidays and they always replied its the Wirral actually. So in our family we always say we live on the Wirral actually.

Have I just won a prize for getting the word actually into a post the most times ever..

55 and from Wednesfield BTW - first season down the Mol the boys got relegated, never looked back have I.

Jonzy54

In Memory
Reaction score
We actually call it "The Wirral actually" Er indoors family regulaly got accused of being scousers when on holidays and they always replied its the Wirral actually. So in our family we always say we live on the Wirral actually.

Have I just won a prize for getting the word actually into a post the most times ever..

55 and from Wednesfield BTW - first season down the Mol the boys got relegated, never looked back have I.
Yes but can you give me a sentence with the word and appearing 5 times consecutively?(One from school)

Arcadius

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Yes but can you give me a sentence with the word and appearing 5 times consecutively?(One from school)

A typesetter was setting type for an advertisement for an inn called The Horse And Cart. His client was proofing the ad. and said;

There is too much spacing between Horse and And, and And and Cart

J

jabbawolf

A typesetter was setting type for an advertisement for an inn called The Horse And Cart. His client was proofing the ad. and said;

Take a bow, son, take a bow.

Jonzy54

In Memory
Reaction score

Well done that man,mine from school was Pear and Partridge.
Now then ,how many D's are there in Match of the Day?:p

P

Penk Wolf

I'm sure we will get told of for going of topic in a minute, but, anyway.

There is a man who lives on the top floor of a very tall building. Everyday he gets the lift down to the ground floor to leave the building to go to work. Upon returning from work though, he can only travel half way up in the lift and has to walk the rest of the way unless it's raining! Why?

Arcadius

Has a lot to say
Reaction score

There is a man who lives on the top floor of a very tall building. Everyday he gets the lift down to the ground floor to leave the building to go to work. Upon returning from work though, he can only travel half way up in the lift and has to walk the rest of the way unless it's raining! Why?

He' seeing a lady friend and showers before going home!

J

Jungleee

The man is very, very short and can only reach halfway up the elevator buttons.

Arcadius

Has a lot to say
Reaction score

The man is very, very short and can only reach halfway up the elevator buttons. However, if it is raining then he will have his umbrella with him and can press the higher buttons with it.

P

Penk Wolf

Hmm, it's interesting how the first part of those two answers are the same.

I've always said he is a midgit.

J

Jungleee

In my defence, wasn't in the right frame of mind to think about it as my mind was thinking about Keynesian economic thought.

Arcadius

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
In my defence, wasn't in the right frame of mind to think about it as my mind was thinking about Keynesian economic thought.

I was also pondering the elasticity of demand in an inflationary economy with deflationary wage conditions!

P

Penk Wolf

I'm sure if we keep adding random numbers in they will think we are talking about ages still.

WonderWolf

WoWoWoobsykins
Reaction score
I'm sure if we keep adding random numbers in they will think we are talking about ages still.

I'll throw one in: 32

We could come up with the winning lottery numbers you know!.........

J

Jungleee

Looks like Occupy Wall Street is over! Anyone else seen the news?

Jonzy54

In Memory
Reaction score
16-First time I had sex that didn't involve animals,live ones anyway.:D

Back
Top Bottom