Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Accounts due today

marrs-guitar

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We are meant to file our accounts for last season before the close of the day. In fact, most clubs are so some interesting reading ahead to see how Villa et al did.

mcwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Vultures are reported to be circling over villa park.

D

Deleted member 3751

Is it sad that I just want to see what our wage bill went up to?!

D

Deleted member 3751

These accounts are for the year ending 31st May 2018.... so you're gonna have to wait a year...
Seeing as I want to know what our wage bill last season was in comparison to the £28m it was in 16/17 I think I'll be alright ;)

ShifnalWolf

Graphmaster General
Reaction score
I'm very interested to see these ... I'm sure @ShifnalWolf is refreshing his computer in anticipation as well!
Oh yes....

giphy.gif

D

Deleted member 6754 (removed at own request)

They've been late filing every year since Fosun took over, so don't expect anything imminently.

Don't think they're late filing, it's just they're late being uploaded to Companies House. I assume they have to file hard copies which are then processed and uploaded.

Y

Yout85

Don't think they're late filing, it's just they're late being uploaded to Companies House. I assume they have to file hard copies which are then processed and uploaded.

Nah, they actually have been late every year since 2014. The date shown on Companies House is the date the Annual returns were actually filed, not when they were made available or anything like that.

GigmillWolf

Groupie
Reaction score
Nah, they actually have been late every year since 2014. The date shown on Companies House is the date the Annual returns were actually filed, not when they were made available or anything like that.

The accounts for the year ended 31.05.14 were filed late but since then they have been filed on or before the deadline. The stamp on the front page of the accounts shows the receipt date at Companies House.

W

we8wba

let's be fair, many of us are interested to see how they've got out of the FFP mess they should be in.

By selling players... as said before their net spend on buy/sell (yes minus wages) is 24m in three years - its not as drastic as many make out

Y

Yout85

The accounts for the year ended 31.05.14 were filed late but since then they have been filed on or before the deadline. The stamp on the front page of the accounts shows the receipt date at Companies House.

Yep, you're right. Hadn't checked that.

Berlin Wolf

Supporters Clubs Empresario
Reaction score
Are Wolves likely to make a loss or a profit?
Big, small. Anyone any idea how it will pan out? Thanks.

D

Deleted member 5242

By selling players... as said before their net spend on buy/sell (yes minus wages) is 24m in three years - its not as drastic as many make out

It's not transfer fees that will see Villa in trouble, it'll be the wage bill.

hollo

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We will make a loss but stay within allowable loses for ffp. Next year we should show profit due to 67 million wage bill and tv money over 100 million.

D

Deleted member 3751

I'm guessing a near £20m loss for last season. It's roughly what we were allowed and we know we pushed close to it.

Only used very vague numbers and estimates, but I don't think we'll be announcing a loss for this current season this time next year

Beach Umbrella

Groupie
Reaction score
For Vanilla, CH website now says:

“Full accounts made up to 31 May 2018
This document is being processed and will be available in 5 days.”

Dudleywolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
£26.35m so close enough, plus Terry plus all the other loans.

hollo

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
For Vanilla, CH website now says:

“Full accounts made up to 31 May 2018
This document is being processed and will be available in 5 days.”
They will have to make severe cutbacks next season. Christian purslow cannot circumvent ffp next season without the parachute payments.

Dingle Chris

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Villas on the companies house web site for viewing but no sign of ours as yet.

Back
Top Bottom