Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

A****n 0 Mighty Wolves 2 - Verdict thread

Bossworld

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Glad it's over and done with. Any great appetite to be playing them regularly again?

SuperGran

Off with her head!
Reaction score
How many times have we seen a good Premier League club having the quality to fend off all the huffing and puffing, while picking us off with clinical finishing? We are now that Premier League club.
We are so clinical now great to see.

Tipton Wolves

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Their fans were a disgrace today, simple as. If you go to the rugby, you sit with opposition fans. No fighting. Just because he celebrated, they got rattled.

Ned

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Can’t find a suitable thread but I just want to give Doc some big praise today. He’s been getting better and better with more starts and he’s genuinely ahead of Bueno on the left, no questions. He’s starting to look match fit and a good piece of business.

D

Deleted member 13560twfw

Can anyone tell me what caused the West Brom fans to kick off?

KnowNuttin

Reaction score
We were sloppy for the first half an hour with a few misplaced passes etc, but Albion hardly laid a glove on us. After that we took control and never looked like losing. Two good goals to see them off and it was job done. It didn't seem to have the intensity of previous Derbys, it was just a standard win against a bang average championship team and we didn't need to excel ourselves to get the result.

As for the trouble, really embarrassing for them as a club. Made them look proper tin pot. I think their decent fans will be thoroughly ashamed of their idiotic element.

Wombourne Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Just felt like we never needed to get out of second gear, contained them fairly easily and knew that opportunities would present themselves.

As for Albion, complete embarrassment for them on national tv - not content with consistant bottle throwing they had 200-300 idiots push it up a level. Tin pot - shame as i think as i think the momentum after Cunha's goal would have lead to a 3rd and possible 4th.

Hsvwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Here is being serenaded to by the Wolves fans. Made me laugh!

How did he get there ???....there's a video where he is clearly seen in the middle of the trouble actually in the stand down the Bham Road end actually attacking someone ......

Media seem to be pushing the line that there were 'numerous Wolves fans in that area 'fighting 'with West Brom fans , when even West Brom fans have said it was one fan sitting in that area who celebrated when Cunha scored and was in process of being removed but apparently gestured to the Bham Road end which triggered the pitch invasion from their lot ....

Know he was stupid whoever it was , but Wolves ( as some suggest) cant be anyway responsible for what followed ..........Presume Planty who was in that stand showed his 'delight' in us scoring ....imaging if he was attacked and blamed for a riot !!

mcwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Can’t find a suitable thread but I just want to give Doc some big praise today. He’s been getting better and better with more starts and he’s genuinely ahead of Bueno on the left, no questions. He’s starting to look match fit and a good piece of business.
yes. his legs are not what they were but a great footballing brain and brings so much to the team .

maws

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If you would like a funny heartwarming watch from their POV vlog style of today here you go and thank me later :D

NSFW

Do the long haired **** walking over to our fans kicked someone in the back at the initial trouble? Dont thank me WMP. just send the scruffy **** down

Contrarian

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
How many times have we seen a good Premier League club having the quality to fend off all the huffing and puffing, while picking us off with clinical finishing? We are now that Premier League club.

Exactly this. The friday match between Bristol City and Forest was quite similar. Only Forest didn't have the quality to snatch a goal. Lots of energy from the home team. Little quality though. And no pitch invasion from the home fans.

sillytuna

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
How did he get there ???....there's a video where he is clearly seen in the middle of the trouble actually in the stand down the Bham Road end actually attacking someone ......

The stewards were so busy with the trouble they didn't notice him waltz onto the pitch and walk towards us. I have a couple of pictures just as he was noticed and a panicked steward ran on.

I won't lie, it was a pretty funny sight. Didn't realise he'd been an instigator - not gonna be hard to find is he.

Longford Wolf

Reaction score
The stewards were so busy with the trouble they didn't notice him waltz onto the pitch and walk towards us. I have a couple of pictures just as he was noticed and a panicked steward ran on.

I won't lie, it was a pretty funny sight. Didn't realise he'd been an instigator - not gonna be hard to find is he.
I don’t think they will have to find him, I expect he’s been arrested for going on the pitch. Then they will do the **** for assault as well.

Snorbans Wolf

Reaction score
I have had a couple of proper **** weeks, having spent several days in hospital and coming out with Covid (not to mention being called “specky” by WeAreTheWolvesII lol). Today, with a combination of the cricket and my beloved Wolves (not to mention the baggies fans embarrassing themselves on national tv), has finally put a smile on my face. The power of sport. Gotta love it.

Last edited:

JohnB

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Imagine having to sit next to those every match, annoying as ****. They have the Gaul to call us inbreds ha ah

At the girls county swim champs today had to watch it on my phone, getting some right stares when I couldn’t contain myself.

Thought we was very pedestrian to begin, but obviously GON had a game plan and it worked.

The **** had a few chances but this is what we had years of, prem teams soaking the pressure and having the quality to put the ball in the net.

As for the **** fans, it just makes me despise them even more, they might be our friends and family members but they are a different breed
“At the girls county swim champs today had to watch it on my phone, getting some right stares when I couldn’t contain myself.”

Might want to rephrase that….

Back
Top Bottom