Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

A****n 0 Mighty Wolves 2 - Verdict thread

Jawwfc

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Good alround performance although not at our best we showed we were a class above. Toti was brilliant.

There fans however have embarrassed there club on TV.... Brilliant, scenes like that would be criticised heavily if it was Millwall or Leeds at least they've shown the world what they are.

brianm

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
If I'm honest, the crowd trouble has me feeling a bit muddled. Not quite how I imagined I would feel after a wolves victory.

But I'm sure that will fade, and I liked the performance. Lads kept their heads despite a lot of huff and puff from the opposition.

Tuck that in the experience belt for all the lads, but especially Doyle. He's really gaining so much from this season.

Alex Rae The Substitute

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Solid, professional, huge gulf in quality.

What stood out for me was in the pre-match coverage, seeing Gera and Brunt being interviewed, both looking middle aged and carrying a bit of timber, and it really hit home how long ago that mini period of dominance Albion had over us was.

Today we won comfortably without really getting out of second gear, and having the talismanic Hwang and our midfield general Gomes missing.

Not 100% sure what happened in the crowd there, but clearly it meant a lot more to the Boggies support than they’ve tried to let on in the build up.

SA Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Delighted to get into the 5th round against our local rivals, but a forgettable match that will be remembered for all the wrong reasons. Already, just looking to whom we get in the next round and Albion is out of my memory bank. Won't be watching any 'highlights', that's for sure.
Toti, Cunha, Neto and the ever-improving Doyle were our best players. Dawson had a 'mare.
Now, let's go and win it, Wolves.

Back
Top Bottom