Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

$4 Trillion !!!!

Goodbye Horse

Reaction score
With stocks and shares falling in USA,Europe and Asian markets, will this have an affect on any investment from Fosun?
This is a huge fall in the markets and must surely have a impact on any future investments,people taking about sums of 200 million plus being invested, will certainly be in for a shock.

Guzeppi

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
So it's not just a blip in the market while it auto-corrects?

Jonzy54

In Memory
Reaction score
With stocks and shares falling in USA,Europe and Asian markets, will this have an affect on any investment from Fosun?
This is a huge fall in the markets and must surely have a impact on any future investments,people taking about sums of 200 million plus being invested, will certainly be in for a shock.
They have said it is a re-alignment and not a collapse of the stockmarket.Some panic and sell at the first sign of trouble whereas the majority sit in and wait for financial correction .It's all about who blinks first.

D

Deleted member 4456

This is a sell-off triggered by higher than expected oil inventories announced last Friday, the possibility of an interest rate rise in the US and some contagion. The VIX hasn't been this high for years and it's made for a fun morning at work. I've been meaning to spend some time delving into FOSUN to see what exactly they're exposed to, out of personal interest. Things will fall into place as they always do; it's nothing for Wolves fans to be worried about.

sc91

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Markets in being reactive, shocker.

DEVIZESWOLVES

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
3F893EEE-45A3-47ED-AD5D-CF6BC88670D4.jpeg

Goodbye Horse

Reaction score
OK,I did have a bit of a panic, to say least. With things going so well, I do not want anything out of our control to upset the fabled "Project!"
Now that my financial advisers have been in contact I will sleep well and dream of watching Andre Silva and company shoot us up the Premier League next season.
Thank you all.

Peszkywolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Tbf even if Fosun went virtually bust now, we've pretty much got our place in the Prem and all of our players are now worth double what they were a year ago. Would be very disappointing for the future but they'd sell to somebody else and we'd be in a much better place than we're all used to!!

Dudleywolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The World's stockmarkets have been looking for a correction for ages, the Bull run has gone on since 2009 with only a small blip around 2012. It is based upon inflation fears mainly in the US. This sort of thing makes my job as an IFA harder but it is a buying opportunity, as I type this the market is only 92 points down whereas it was 169 earlier today ! The markets need to have a correction now and then ! we have been told to expect more volatility over the next two years.(Yes Stefan ;) )

arctic rime

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

It will be back normal again shortly

Mighty Thor

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
volatility is good. keeps everyone on their toes and brings a bid of bid-offer back :)

W

WasStefan

The World's stockmarkets have been looking for a correction for ages, the Bull run has gone on since 2009 with only a small blip around 2012. It is based upon inflation fears mainly in the US. This sort of thing makes my job as an IFA harder but it is a buying opportunity, as I type this the market is only 92 points down whereas it was 169 earlier today ! The markets need to have a correction now and then ! we have been told to expect more volatility over the next two years.(Yes Stefan ;) )
Wasnt aiming at anyone specifically. I know @andyc225 knows his stocks and now clearly you too :D

N

Northamptonwolf

Stocks go up and down from time to time. Fosun are not the average small time investors. They will have all avenues covered

USA Wolf

President, Jordan Graham Fan Club
Reaction score

Thought you were just talking about the US National Debt and I thought, "**** it, what's a few trillion more?" :D :oops:

kennyB

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I'm sitting tight, a paper loss of about 10k but it will come back and there is still the dividends to collect. Been through this at least 3 times now.
Don't think Fosun will worry too much.

Back
Top Bottom