Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

3 points in last 6 games

Coshamwolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
So out of a possible 18 points we`ve managed to take only 3 points. If we kept up this average with 14 games remaining we will scrape another 7 points, finishing on 47. Is this enough?

northnorfolkwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I remember saying on here that the 8 games between Brighton and Derby were all winnable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bugsy911

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
No.

We will be relegated if it continues and have much tougher games coming up.

We are sleepwalking ourself into division 1 as it stands.

Dubwolf71

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We have been mid-table for a while now. In spite of what our head coach says the first results I look for after ours in the last few weeks are the bottom 3.

RosehillWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I can just see Bolton winning their last game to stay up. Whilst we lose and go down.

The Professional

'Unprofessional'
Reaction score
I still feel we have just about enough to stay up. Only just, but enough.

I fear for the club for next season, however.

Dubwolf71

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The 4 wins over Christmas/ New Year have probably saved us from the relegation threat.

Can you imagine what it would be like if we had only managed the 4 points we deserved from those games?

Hoganstolemywife

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It would take a lot for us to go down. Can't see it.

But then again, leicester are top of the league mid February, so who knows

Peszkywolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
At least we've got something to play for now....(hides)

I think we can pick up more points than MK Dons and Rotherham, maybe Charlton, but if we were level on points with them now I'd be seriously worried! Dejavu!

Vietnam Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Hopefully when Williamson returns we'll get enough clean sheets to stay out of the bottom 3. I think we need a point a game to be safe this year. So we'll need some wins as well which is hard to see right now with the team selections and tactics.

If nothing changes we'll be one of the favourites for relegation next year.

Summer_Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Very very thankful for those wins at Christmas. They are looking more crucial by the week...

D

Deleted at own request (WeAreTheWolves)

The next 6 we have 4 of the top 8 and a rejuvenated Bristol City and Brentford away!

On course for another 3pts :D

Munich_Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We could be staying up with a record low number of points, in fact I don't see the bottom 3 getting 40 or us getting more than 45.

I think we may finish on fewer points than the Solbakken/Saunders relegation special.

E

Edgmond Wolf

So out of a possible 18 points we`ve managed to take only 3 points. If we kept up this average with 14 games remaining we will scrape another 7 points, finishing on 47. Is this enough?

I can not see where the next win is coming from.....worrying indeed

Burton Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
You lot make me laugh, as I type we can be backed at 200/1 to go down. So any of you that think we will go down put your money where your typing skills are!

M

Mr Wolf

I don't think there is a danger of going down but there is $$$$ all to play for.

W

we8wba

What's worse is next three

Brentford away
Derby home
Boro away

Realistically be lucky get more than point and think we do well to get that

NottsWolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Question is will Jackett revert back to the team that got us those valuable 4 wins over Christmas? With his team selections right now he surely can't continue to pick Coady and Saville, it's just not working?

Tring Wolf

MolMix Poster of the Season Winner 2011-2012 and r
Reaction score
Question is will Jackett revert back to the team that got us those valuable 4 wins over Christmas? With his team selections right now he surely can't continue to pick Coady and Saville, it's just not working?

He can't though as he's without Edwards, Henry, Graham and Afobe. The midfield three was Coady, McDonald and Edwards wasn't it?

Matt

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Not worried about this season, I think we have enough/will pick up enough points to avoid relegation quite comfortably. Next season will be a struggle though.

Bradstonian

Reaction score
Definitely seem to be missing Edwards, although I understand many if those on here will be hesitant to retract their entrenched negative views about him.

northnorfolkwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I don't think there is a danger of going down but there is $$$$ all to play for.
That's why KJ should be playing some of the youngsters to give them valuable game time this season. KJ has retreated into a fearful manager, scared to give his team an opportunity to express themselves. He's desperate for us to gain some 1-0 wins, which are meaningless in the scheme of things. This period has shown his serious limitations as a manager - a more confident manager would have seen the position we were in and gone for an attacking option and given youth a chance. A wasted opportunity imo.

Fifty Niner

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
No.

We will be relegated if it continues and have much tougher games coming up.

We are sleepwalking ourself into division 1 as it stands.

Fate shines upon us that despite our poor run (again) we are 14 points from relegation. With teams below us and the bottom three being so poor I cannot see us getting relegated nor scraping through.

At worst we will finish 20 odd points off 6th and 6 or so off third from bottom.

Back
Top Bottom