Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

2023 FIFA Women’s World Cup - July 20th-August 20th

Kebab Warrior

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We were countering and tried to box to clever by turning back inside. Silly.

SuperGran

Off with her head!
Reaction score
I had to spend some time in a hospital waiting room yesterday. Two guys were sitting across from each other, keenly discussing the World Cup matches. I thought that was fabulous to see/hear. Things are changing for women's football.
Same at my work a group of guys in their late 50s all chatting about the games.

JadeWolf

Official Noddy pre match thread starter.
Reaction score
Persistence pays off. What was the defender doing?!

JadeWolf

Official Noddy pre match thread starter.
Reaction score
England dominating these set pieces. There’s a goal from a corner if they can get the contact right.

Monketron

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Wiegman has a Nuno-esque aversion to using substitutes.

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Thoroughly deserved goal for England. Had all the chances this half only to fall behind from a potshot (albeit a very good one!). They're showing good character. England have been much the better team though.
England haven't really played that well in this tournament but have done enough. For sure injuries haven't helped (at least 20-25% of regular first choices missing). Look to be peaking at the right time though.

Wish that they'd stop bloody backing off to the edge of our own box though.

SanFranWolf

Transfer summary thread supremo
Reaction score
Kerr has missed two sitters but the chances are starting to fall to Australia.

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Having heard the co-commentator's reaction to that third goal l really dread to think what she sounds like when she comes lol......

WeAreTheWolvesII

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Poor goalkeeping from the Aussie.

Never that impressed when I watch England but they always win. The England goalie looks a cut above most, and they take their chances, so a good combination.

Should be an interesting game against Spain, who were the standout team from what I've seen this tournament, but didn't see the heavy defeat to Japan.

Mugwump

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
This will shut up all the loud mouth aussies i have had to put up with the last few days. I've kept a dignified silence so far. Until the final whistle.

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
This will shut up all the loud mouth aussies i have had to put up with the last few days. I've kept a dignified silence so far. Until the final whistle.
Say not a word, just wear a bloody big red rose..... lol

Mugwump

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Say not a word, just wear a bloody big red rose..... lol

They try to get me with crappy sports i have no interest in at all like cricket and netball when they win. I simply dont care because i have no interest in those sports and it annoys the hell out of them. They know i love football so this would have been terrible. Thankfully, it wont come to that now!

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
They try to get me with crappy sports i have no interest in at all like cricket and netball when they win. I simply dont care because i have no interest in those sports and it annoys the hell out of them. They know i love football so this would have been terrible. Thankfully, it wont come to that now!
How about the various varieties of egg-chasing?

Back
Top Bottom