Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

2023 FIFA Women’s World Cup - July 20th-August 20th

Huge of Sharjah

Has a lot to say
Reaction score

Some excellent individual performances tonight... Looking forward to a pre-match raft of butter-sodden McDonalds breakfast pancakes (topped off with a side of a couple of 'lucky' double-sausage egg McMuffins) on Sunday.

C'mon England, bring it home.

Kashmire Hawker

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
To win like that in Sydney will go down in English Sporting Legend.

We are on the brink of a nation changing, era defining and truly groundbreaking triumph.

Jonzy54

In Memory
Reaction score
Sarina is such a fantastic manager!

She deserves a chance to do it and I think she would smash it
She is the highest paid femaleManager in the game, £400,000 pa apparently.No doubt a pay rise is coming her way

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Especially with the USA likely to sound her out...
There is a massive atmosphere of entitlement right through US women's football. The atmosphere in the US squad was the diametric opposite of that for England. I think that she would have to think very very hard about going anywhere near some of those US players.

wolfslair

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Especially with the USA likely to sound her out...
Why would she go there??? That team is more toxic than old school arsenal fan TV……

They achieved the impossible of being the first ever US team that massive chunks of the country were happy to see loose…..

If you lose the support of the American people in sport…. Then you are ****ed…..

Wolvesfcneil

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I had to spend some time in a hospital waiting room yesterday. Two guys were sitting across from each other, keenly discussing the World Cup matches. I thought that was fabulous to see/hear. Things are changing for women's football.
They were watching it in the local shop here in Belfast this morning men and women cheering on England apart from a Scotsman.

Back
Top Bottom