Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. Rusty Staples

Scrapbooks 67-75.

I am looking for Wolves scrapbooks ,match reports and press cuttings from seasons 67-75 if anyone may have found anything during the Covid 19 clear out . Regards Phil.
  2. Rusty Staples

Wolves scrapbooks,press cuttings and match reports.

I am looking for press cuttings, match reports and Scrapbooks covering Wolves seasons 67-75 if anyone can help.
  3. Rusty Staples

The Doog.

It is fourteen years ago today since the passing of the Doog ....anyone any fond memories of his playing career while he was at Molineux.
  4. Rusty Staples

Wolves ephemera 67-75 .

Hi, looking for Wolves ephemera ie match reports, press cuttings and scrapbooks covering seasons 67-75 if anyone can help.
  5. Rusty Staples

Fond memories of Christmas games.

Anyone have fond memories of Wolves games played over the Christmas period. I will start it of with the fine 2-1 win over Everton on Boxing Day 1970, two goals from the Doog on a snow covered Molineux pitch.
  6. Rusty Staples

Press Cuttings and match reports .

I am still looking for press cuttings and match reports covering seasons 67-75 if anyone has uncovered any during lock down.
  7. Rusty Staples

Scrap books,press cuttings and match reports 67-75 .

I am still looking for Sporting Star Football Pinks, press cuttings and match reports covering Wolves games 67-75 if you want help.
  8. Rusty Staples

The Doog

It is therteen years ago since the passing of the Doog thanks for the memories and there were many RIP gone but never forgot.... What is your fondest memory of him in a Wolves shirt.
  9. Rusty Staples

Why that discusting black kit.

Can anyone tell me why Wolves had to change int that terable black kit for the Manchester United game has there was no clash of colours personally i hate it, much prefer our traditional strip.
  10. Rusty Staples

Big thank you Northnorfolkwolf

Big thank you going out from me to Chris ... (nortnorfolk wolf) for his generosity in senging me the Wolves press cuttings match reports from 67-75 that i have been looking for an collect. Really brilliant help can not thank him enough. Just goes to prove if it was neaded what a brilliant site...
  11. Rusty Staples

V Academica Coimbra 29/9/71.

I am looking for a match report /press cuttings from Wolves EUFA Cup game AWAY to Academica Coimbra 29 9/71,
  12. Rusty Staples

Press Cuttings / match reports 67-75.

I am looking for old Wolves match reports /press cuttings scrapbooks 67-75 if anyone can help.
  13. Rusty Staples

Scrapbooks, match reports /press cuttings 67-75.

I am still looking to add scrapbooks, press cuttings, match reports 1967-75 to my collection if anyone can help.
  14. Rusty Staples

RIP The Doog.

Twelve years ago since the passing of the great Derek Dougan, what are your fondest memories of the Doogs time at Molineux as a player.
  15. Rusty Staples

Scrapbooks

Can anyone help me I am looking for Wolves scrapbooks covering 67-75 sseason when I first became a regular at Molineux.
  16. Rusty Staples

Scrapbooks

Can anyone help me looking for scrapbooks and Wolves match reports covering seasons 67-75 when I first became back regular at Molineux.
  17. Rusty Staples

Second season syndrome.

Anyone worried that form may dip next season, can not c it myself but it has happened in it he past, and what can we do to make sure this dose not happha.
  18. Rusty Staples

Favorite Wolves player.

Favorite Wolves player of all time whowwas it and why my one owns the Doog.
  19. Rusty Staples

Scrap books, match reports 1967-75.

Can anyone help me I am lolooki for old scrapbooks match reports anything really covering seasons 1967-75.
Back
Top Bottom