Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. Y

Atmosphere

Not so long ago we were the loudest home crowd in the country. I cant think of one game this season where we have got the place rocking. Away support has been sub par too. We are such a massive factor for the way this team play. Let's get behind the team for 90 mins. Before anyone says it...
  2. Y

RIP Trevor

Sad news this morning about a wolves terrace legend, Trevor Ellis. I'm sure a lot of you would have known "Tyson" from over the years attending games. A great bloke and another taken too soon. RIP Trevor
  3. Y

Parking tomorrow

Where is the best place to park tomorrow? Been a few years since I've driven to forest.
  4. Y

Unrest in the squad?

So after the social media activity of one of our highly promising superstars (I wont mention the name as the last thread was closed rightly) does it give you concern that there is unrest in the squad or is it just a few who are frustrated? Personally for me, one player liking tweets...
  5. Y

Podence

Someone needs to have a word with him regarding his social media use. All over Instagram again complaining about referees performances over the last few games. I get that it might show passion but ultimately hes coming across as a sore loser and it's not professional. Not like it's the first...
  6. Y

Serie A

Serie A has officially been suspended due to coronavirus until at least 3rd April. No confirmation on the italian sides europa leage games.
  7. Y

Nuno on transfers

Wolves boss Nuno happy to keep his stars and hails Daniel Podence impact Interesting this. Get the vibe we were after others (such as Lemar) but injuries just prevented it from happening.
  8. Y

Pre Torino game (H)

With the mention of the Torino fans around town next week chanting and singing on the way to the game next week, why dont we do something similar. I dont mean wandering around like thugs looking for trouble before I go any further haha. Meet up at a pub, chant on the way down to the ground all...
  9. Y

Young players

With us signing young talent to build a future, are there any youngsters you would like to see us sign in particular? My choice would be Fillip Stevanovic from Partizan Belgrade. This kid is 16 years old and starting in the league. Scored a few already and looks like he could be a talent! Here...
  10. Y

Coutinho

Press reporting hes agreed a season loan with a view to buy with a premier league club. Now where have we seen that before?................
  11. Y

Trademarking chants

It's been reported today that Liverpool tried to trademark the "allez allez allez" chant. They never cease to amaze me: Exclusive: Liverpool also tried to trademark ‘Allez, Allez, Allez’
  12. Y

Europa League - who do ya fancy?

So with the Europa league game so close and the excitement getting a bit too much: Who do you want to play on an away day? What team you looking forward to potentially coming to molineux? Do you have any worries? Feyenoord away looks great to me. As for teams at molineux the prospect of a...
  13. Y

Another thread, another moan

Will you lot cheer up. Wolves are in a European competition that isn't just a ****ty preseason friendly invite. We finished 7th last year. 7th in the premier league! The Wolverhampton Wanderers internet community obviously expecting us to challenge City this year. A guy who basically met fans in...
  14. Y

Saturday - players arriving

Does anyone know of anything going on for the players arrival? Also what times does the coach get to molineux?
  15. Y

Wembley pub roll call

So yes there are 2 matches between now and then but the hype train is fully in gear. What's your plans and where you drinking? Baker street before the game and around wembley before the game, back into London after for us.
  16. Y

Benny Ashley-seal

Signed a contract until 2022 and gone out on loan to fc famalicio in the Portuguese second division
  17. Y

Contacts at the club

Alright lads and lasses. Does anyone have any contacts at the club I can contact about fan liaison at all? I know a lot of you have contacts and just wondered if you could help with a few things. Pm me of possible:) Thanks in advance
  18. Y

Liverpool pub roll call

Well, it's been a while since we've done one of these but with Xmas break up and a lot of people heading up town early where are you all heading? Ps. Atmosphere is going to be pretty good on Friday. People drinking most of the day helps!
  19. Y

If your watching this

And think we can still keep playing this formation you are deluded. A midfield two especially of neves and moutinho, will not work. Somethings got to change.
  20. Y

Up and at them

Today we are playing our toughest game this season. Against a team that will win 90 percent of their games this year. This isn't a forgone conclusion though! Let's make molineux a fortress. Lets get behind the lads from the first whistle till the last. If we concede, keep singing your heart...
Back
Top Bottom