Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

RIP Trevor

Titch

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
RIP Tyson, had it a bit rough recently, but top lad, always had a smile

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
RIP Trevor. I never, as far as l know, met you. Sounds like my loss.

IANWILSON

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
RIP Tyson. Will always remember the good old days. Legend.

pacamac

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Don’t know how this is gonna work as its a personal paypal posted on facebook (so won’t post on here) but if anyone is interested in making a donation towards funeral costs a close friend of Tyson’s is taking donations to be passed on.

1972 i began

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Cannot say I knew him personally,but have seen a photo on one of the Facebook pages,and I do recognize him.Sad day that we have lost another member of the pack.Rest peacefully Trev....Condolences to his family and friends and all that knew him.

Jonzy54

In Memory
Reaction score
He was a name until I saw his pic and I am sure now that he played as a striker and I refereed him
RIP

Parkfieldswolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Only just found out about Tyson. Always in the thick of it and a good lad Wolves through and through. Rest easy pal till we meet again.

pacamac

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Everyones got ‘a Tyson story’ even the late Graham Taylor. I remember Trevor telling me the story of how he’d ended up in the changing rooms at an away game interrupting one of Graham’s team talks once. Apparently Graham wasn’t too happy haha.

Mad ****er……gonna miss ya mate. Probably already squabbling with Howie up there ha.

Those were the days my friend, but sadly they do end.

lets all have a disco

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Everyones got ‘a Tyson story’ even the late Graham Taylor. I remember Trevor telling me the story of how he’d ended up in the changing rooms at an away game interrupting one of Graham’s team talks once. Apparently Graham wasn’t too happy haha.

Mad ****er……gonna miss ya mate. Probably already squabbling with Howie up there ha.

Those were the days my friend, but sadly they do end.
I could write a book on funny stories around following wolves and those two would feature heavily in it.... You tell people about things that happened and half the time they don't believe half of it... The characters made football for me...

Darvo

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Played against him a few times in Sunday League ... thought he was a real gent. Regularly saw him on many an away day and last bumped into him a couple of years ago at a pub in London before Fulham away.

RIP Trevor.

BlahBlah

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
it's shocking when you see somebody who was so powerful and strong taken like this.
When we were young he helped us out at Bolton in 1987 during the supporter ban. Our little group of 15-16yr olds were immediately sussed out and ambushed by Bolton fans on the way from the station, split in all directions and my little mate ended up with Trevor, walking along a bypass.
There were some Bolton fans standing on a bridge above shouting racist abuse. Trevor ignored them and kept walking, eventually the road rose up and swept round in a circle bringing it out on the same bridge where these Bolton fans were still hanging over the railings looking down.
My mate said Trevor walked up quietly behind them and said "right, so who were you saying was an 'effin black b****** then? "

Tezthewolvesfan

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
it's shocking when you see somebody who was so powerful and strong taken like this.
When we were young he helped us out at Bolton in 1987 during the supporter ban. Our little group of 15-16yr olds were immediately sussed out and ambushed by Bolton fans on the way from the station, split in all directions and my little mate ended up with Trevor, walking along a bypass.
There were some Bolton fans standing on a bridge above shouting racist abuse. Trevor ignored them and kept walking, eventually the road rose up and swept round in a circle bringing it out on the same bridge where these Bolton fans were still hanging over the railings looking down.
My mate said Trevor walked up quietly behind them and said "right, so who were you saying was an 'effin black b****** then? "
He certainly was a character......sad news

Back
Top Bottom