Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. D

Everton, surely a points deduction?

Not sure if this has already been mentioned but The Price of Football podcast hosted by Kevin Day & Kieran Maguire (the football finance expert) is worth a listen. Maguire is pretty much the go to guy and is all over the Forest, Everton and Leicester problems. From what I’ve learnt listening...
  2. D

Albion punishment

Seeing as Cunha now owns everything in West Bromwich, it’s my hope that he gets to decide the punishment. Only one outcome for me…bulldoze the ground to the floor and Cunha gets first dibs on which part of that ****hole gets knocked in first
  3. D

Everton, surely a points deduction?

absolutely no sympathy for them! Didn't heed the warnings that they were given and now they play the victim card. Embarrassing! They’ve got nobody to blame but themselves. The sheer arrogance they showed when the warnings were given and their attitude was “nah, we need some new midfielders...
  4. D

Sack him now

See ya Gaz. You’re a nice bloke but I’d rather you’d just **** off now! If they don’t sack him tonight (the very latest, the weekend) Shi and Hobbs need lamping with a railway sleeper! Sorry, that’s a bit strong, but a 2 goal head start and still end up losing! Nah, heads have gotta roll
  5. D

Sack him now

Fish out of water/rabbit in the headlights! Even his back room staff look amateurish. They need to bite the bullet and get him gone tonight.
  6. D

Apology or explanation?

Really? Not when I was a kid.
  7. D

Apology or explanation?

Just wish they would simplify the rule. If it hits your hand, regardless of it being intentional or some other ****** about unnatural arm positions, then it’s a penalty…like it was when I was a kid. The problem is, nobody knows what handball is these days (not even the bloody Ref’s) because of...
  8. D

I just don't care anymore

Lots of us have been on here years. What’s that got to do with anything? Pretty much everyone on here is loyal and passionate. You say Walsall is but puts up an angry post saying he doesn’t give a **** anymore…even though he quite clearly does. I’m just as ****ed off about things as anybody...
  9. D

I just don't care anymore

“I just don’t care anymore” but I’ll go on the internet and tell folks “I don’t care” Christ almighty! Get a grip man!
  10. D

Brighton verdict

Agreed. Could have/should have at least been on level terms with them. Something went off at half time for us to start the way we did. It was embarrassing how easy we made it for them.
  11. D

Brighton verdict

Posted this on the comms thread. Neto came out of the tunnel with a face like a smacked ****. Something went off in the dressing room at H/T for sure. Sa tried to give him a reassuring/encouraging tap on the shoulder, but he (Neto) didn’t look interested. The way we folded, 10 mins after...
  12. D

Wolves v Brighton comms thread.

Thought 1st half was decent. Could have at least been level. Something went off at half time for sure. Neto came out with a face like a smacked ****, and Sa looked like he was trying to give him an encouraging tap on the shoulder. Neto didn’t want to know. Very worrying!
  13. D

Lopetegui

Alex Crook…say no more! So we’re letting go one of the highest profile managers we’ve ever had and replacing him with a bloke Bournemouth sacked??? Yeah, ok If that is the case (and I say if), then…good luck everybody!!! It’s bull****, gotta be!
  14. D

Wolves to win the Title (handicap)

Betting? Mugs game!
  15. D

2023/ 2024 Kit

Mine arrived yesterday and it looks even better close up. I bought the ‘74 League cup final jacket ages ago from the club shop. Could have bought the ‘80 one at the time but thought I’ll get it another time. Tried to order it weeks later but it was took off-line/sold out. Been waiting ages for...
  16. D

Everton predictions

Wolves 1-3 Everton
  17. D

FA Charge again : Chelsea Homophobic chants

If this is the case then it looks as though we’re being made an example of! Don’t get me wrong we’ve got more than our fair share of ****wits, and in this day and age what happened can’t be brushed under the rug (and let’s be honest here…we’ve got history - taunting Brighton fans home and away...
  18. D

Aston Villa predictions

Wolves 1-3 Villa
  19. D

Albion (obsessed)

Back
Top Bottom