Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Aston Villa predictions

Flump

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
After the debacle last Saturday (and the 350 mile round trip on and 8 hours coach journey) I also can't see us getting another point. Goes without saying we were awful, but even worse was the lack of determination and grit of certain players (Semedo, Nunes and others). Don't think Boly, Saiss etc would have given Brighton such a free ride.

Didn't Boly get ripped to shreds for being abject against Burnley at just about exactly this point last season?

Yamalroite

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Bank holiday weekend, fans will be well oiled, Villa fans will be up for it too.

All this JL wants the fans to be the 12th man etc. Up to the players to be the 1-11 on this one ay..............

Wolves 2 Vile 0

Ned

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
After the debacle last Saturday (and the 350 mile round trip on and 8 hours coach journey) I also can't see us getting another point. Goes without saying we were awful, but even worse was the lack of determination and grit of certain players (Semedo, Nunes and others). Don't think Boly, Saiss etc would have given Brighton such a free ride.
Saiss and Boly would have been equally as ineffective against Brighton on Saturday. The game was over as a contest before it had even begun, then heads dropped and things went from bad to worse.

Skrilla

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
0-2 loss. Fans again call out Julen's tactics and clamour for Emery. "Why aren't we as good as Villa?" as Watkins almost single-handedly tears us apart for a brace in an otherwise close game. Goalscoring strikers... who'd want one of those?!

Tarcisio Mifsud

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I hope that our players would rise to the occation for this derby, as that the moment all appears to have gone quite after last saturday's disastrous result and performance.

RosehillWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We will lose , but hopefully not by as many as the previous game

VancouverWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Based on the form of both teams, one has to favour Villa to win.
However, perhaps the lads will come out with something to prove after last weeks thrashing at Brighton. Of course, the opposite is also possible….some players may want out and who can blame them as Wolves have had 3 lousy seasons?

Golden_Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Hey! One of the few times I cheer against Villa!

However, due to wrestling I won't be able to watch live. Hopefully when I check the score, it's better than last week. :(

Have I missed something here. Why do you ever cheer for Villa?

D

Deleted member (smith)

On the bbc 59% forecast a villa win as do both pundits.

that’s a little concerning as this is one of our better chances of points

wolves 2 villa 1

Madmalc

Reaction score
If JL shores up the right side of our defence, I given the Golden opportunity of Semedo being unavailable we will probably win.
If Johnny replaces him I expect a thrashing.

T

TheConcourse

There is absolutely nothing to fear against this mob. Buendia and Watkins are in form. Their best is Ramsey IMO. Cracking player.

But we’ve got enough quality to give them more than enough of a game. Think JL has to choose between Neves and Gomes.

2-1 Wolves.

Back
Top Bottom