Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. W

Joey Barton

Apparently he is being considered
  2. W

All the negatives go and join villa talk

I'm seriously hacked off with all the negative posts on this forum. I truly believe the majority of the paying public at Molinuex back the owners, players and the manager. We can all see the transition and complete change from the last 5+ years playing style. It takes time and patience. The...
  3. W

Foul on Trincao - stone wall pen

Wait until you watch back the chance that Trincao had when wan bissaka saved on the line. James cleaned out Trincao. Most blatant pen you will see, what is VAR doing? This and the pogba/neves incident both clear and obvious errors, without my "wolves glasses" on.
  4. W

Dendonker going?

I'm posting this for a friend on the mix who will reveal themselves when this is confirmed but Donk is going. Said friend doesn't want to get it wrong as 2+2 might equal 5 but some good info he has points towards him leaving. Surely we must replace him with some box to box legs in midfield if...
  5. W

Ticket collection hotel - Bratislava

Anyone had details on this yet?
  6. W

Ticket collection hotel - Istanbul

Just wondered if anyone else was staying at the ticket collection hotel in Istanbul - CVK Park Bosphorous Also any particular place people are meeting on Wed night and Thursday during the day?
Back
Top Bottom