Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

All the negatives go and join villa talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

wakeywolf

Reaction score
I'm seriously hacked off with all the negative posts on this forum. I truly believe the majority of the paying public at Molinuex back the owners, players and the manager. We can all see the transition and complete change from the last 5+ years playing style. It takes time and patience. The owners have invested and now it's our turn to invest by supporting them through thick and thin. Just like when we were sxxt. Wanderers till we die. All the negative Harry's go and join "vile talk".
Jeff Shi for Mayor of Wolverhamperton

berwickwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I'm seriously hacked off with all the negative posts on this forum. I truly believe the majority of the paying public at Molinuex back the owners, players and the manager. We can all see the transition and complete change from the last 5+ years playing style. It takes time and patience. The owners have invested and now it's our turn to invest by supporting them through thick and thin. Just like when we were sxxt. Wanderers till we die. All the negative Harry's go and join "vile talk".
Love the club. Love Fosun. Love the players. Loved Nuno. Go to every home game and some away. Will always be Wolves. Don't think Lage is up to it and think he will get us relegated.
Molineux by the way.
Wolves ay we

SuperGran

Off with her head!
Reaction score
Relegated? People don’t half overreact .

Im just worried about the team not achieving the potential they are capable of

It is relentless negativity on here though, which is unwarranted in some respects .
It is pretty relentless which makes it a hard read at times I know it’s is all about opinions some is way ott I think most forums are similar though. Some just enjoy being miserable

Fenrir_

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Did you manage to get away with this one?

Screenshot_20220920-224039_Chrome.jpg

berwickwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Take a step bsck and chill out
Quite chilled. Thanks. Got tickets in the ballot for Chelsea away. On holiday at the moment. Life is good. I am lucky and I very much appreciate that. Wolves fan for 50 years. Got a glass of red wine and a season ticket. Not even annoyed by your patronising post. Happy days!

waveney wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Best sensible post on here for ages.
Well said.
This used to be a v friendly helpful positive website, now it's been dragged down to FB level

Wolf316

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Best sensible post on here for ages.
Well said.
This used to be a v friendly helpful positive website, now it's been dragged down to FB level
So anyone who disagrees with the OP should go over to the Villa?

waveney wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
So anyone who disagrees with the OP should go over to the Villa?
If all you Wana do is slag off the manager, the board ,and what they are patiently trying to do , to move forward,to change things like we all wanted changing last season , having made great signings , been incredibly unlucky with injuries, and after a good 10 man showing against the best team in Europe...then YES

Wolf316

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If all you Wana do is slag off the manager, the board ,and what they are patiently trying to do , to move forward,to change things like we all wanted changing last season , having made great signings , been incredibly unlucky with injuries, and after a good 10 man showing against the best team in Europe...then YES
Nobody has slagged the board but many of us want a change of manager and as for you good showing it was obvious to everyone watching City took their foot off the gas as they were never in any trouble and had the game won.

Don Corleone

Reaction score
It’s just different opinions. It’s called life…join “vile talk”… like it…:cool:
Personally we’re going down with Lage as head coach. Of course, in my opinion.

superwolves

Reaction score
Correct

manchesterwolf17

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It would be ridiculous to attend any football match with the mindset of not supporting your team. So the point about the Molineux public being behind the regime is pretty irrelevant. Nobody wants Bruno Lage not to do well. Why the hell would we? The majority of those who have their qualms toward whether he's the right man for the job back those doubts up with solid and valid arguments.

When things aren't going as well, when we're struggling to win games or even scoring goals, naturally forums are busier. Users are more active. I know I'm guilty of this and I imagine many others feel similar. My partner has zero interest in football let alone Wolves. So it's a way of venting frustration to folk who resonate. When we win, I barely post on here. I'm too busy enjoying my evening, having a few drinks and looking forward to MOTD. When we lose or something's annoying me, this is the perfect place to share those things. It's nothing to do with negativity. It's human nature, Every single fan base in the country will be the exact same.

Rangiora Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I respect your opinion mate but will you be still be feeling the same way if we get relegated?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom