Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. WolvesKop

Today’s Games 2023-2024

2-2 game on
  2. WolvesKop

Today’s Games 2023-2024

Why have Amazon shown a picture of Nunes in a Wolves shirt when informing viewers that they can watch Brentford vs Wolves on Amazon prime ? Lol
  3. WolvesKop

Saudi Arabia 2034

I would have liked India to have placed a bid as they have done for the 2036 Olympic Games. Speaking of India.Ruben Neves will be plaint his his match on Indian soil as Al Hilal will be playing Mumbai city Fc in the champion league next Monday.
  4. WolvesKop

Graham Potter anyone?

Bring back Nuno.give him free rein to bring in his coaching team and players when the window opens.it’s as simple as that.
  5. WolvesKop

R.I.P to my Mum

Sorry for your loss .RIP
  6. WolvesKop

Lopetegui

It will resemble the 2003 season in the premier league. Prepare for a 5-0 thumping by United and a 4-1 loss at home to Brighton and finally, on deadline day Nunes is sold.
  7. WolvesKop

Summer 2023 Transfer Window Thread

Basically going backwards and becoming another stoke, Middlesbrough, West Brom, Stoke etc
  8. WolvesKop

Summer 2023 Transfer Window Thread

We should be all over Ocampos.just the type of player we need and Jl knows him really well which is an added bonus .if Fulham land him then that’s a brilliant signing for them. As for wolves all we have been hearing about is departing players and very little in the incoming side of things which...
  9. WolvesKop

Next season's captain?

Nacho Fanandes
  10. WolvesKop

Nelson Semodo

Absolutely chuffed with this news .we are so lucky to have a word class wing back in Nelson Semedo. He would not look out of place I in strong Man City team .
  11. WolvesKop

Today's Games 2022-23.

Just like how we were under Nuno in the 2018/19 and 19/20 season
  12. WolvesKop

Fulham v Wolves comms thread.

Semedo playing well sofar .he is showing why he is one they best right wing backs in world football
  13. WolvesKop

January 23 Transfer Window Thread

I am surprised we have not been liked with Andre Silva again lol.
  14. WolvesKop

Wolves v Man Utd comms thread.

We are playing well but I can see a late United winner . Rashford 87 minute winner
  15. WolvesKop

January 23 Transfer Window Thread

All the best @Cornwall Wolf
  16. WolvesKop

Todays games - the World Cup edition.

Im going for a1-0 Senegal win
  17. WolvesKop

Hopefully it’s a sign of things to come when he returns to wolves
  18. WolvesKop

I think Jimenez time at Wolves is over he will be off in January
  19. WolvesKop

Yeah that’s the one.he wanted to come on October after the Argentina season fished instead of august which we rejected. What could have been
Back
Top Bottom