Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. B

Celtic Friendly South Korea

We are playing Celtic in a pre season friendly in South Korea https://www.celticfc.com/news/2023/may/03/celtic-to-play-wolves-in-south-korea-this-summer/
  2. B

Paul Ince

What a player when we signed him, still remember the day absolutely unbelievable. Still to this day never saw a player get a whole ground on there feet going crazy just from a great tackle , winning the ball and everyone going crazy singing fight fight wherever you maybe. But we know how it...
  3. B

Forest Away 1st April

i know this is a long way away but i'm trying to book a family holiday based around Wolves games without the misses knowing after everything that happened in the cup game, what do you think the chances of this staying a Saturday 3pm kick off ?
  4. B

West Ham Europa

Without sounding bitter..... West ham won there first game in Europa last night and I haven't stopped hearing about it. Was on every news bulletin on radio 1 today. Now Joe Cole is getting news air time saying they can win it. Yet we started from the qualifiers and made it to the quarters...
  5. B

Stoke Away

Just wondered how everyone is getting to stoke and going before the game
  6. B

Villa Away

I know it's a while before we play Villa but I'm in the process of booking a nite away with the family and getting it in the neck for revolving everything we do around the Wolves At the moment we are playing on Saturday 4th April 3pm Surely this will change to a 5.30pm kick off What do you...
  7. B

Wolves v Leicester BT Sport

Does anyone know if BT sports show a repeat of Fridays game or if it's possible to get a copy of the game from start to finish ?
  8. B

Andrea Belotti Not linked or rumour

I thought this guy was good when we played Torino to me the type of striker who would hit the ground running straight away
  9. B

Nathael Julan

Once linked to Wolves, RIP Guingamp striker Nathael Julan, 23, dies in car crash following training | Daily Mail Online ------------------------- Striker Nathaël Julan is open to offer from Wolves
  10. B

Nigel Lonwijk

Signed from PSV youth academy. Highly rated
  11. B

Jack Hendry

Apparently signed from Celtic
  12. B

Coming up with a new chant

People talk about coming up with new songs and not copying others but I have to say this is one of the best original songs I've heard fans sing for a while .
  13. B

Merchandise Cash

last season we received x2 lots of merchandise cash, i think it was £15 each. does anyone know if anything like that will happen this year
  14. B

Facebook Wolves Fans

I'm sorry to make this post I'm also not tarring everyone with the same brush But they seem to be on a different planet We all have different opinions but my word its 24 / 7 moaning and negativity . I really should come off there
  15. B

Singapore Superstars

2 brothers coming in trial in the coming weeks Singapore stars head for Wolves trial Suppose it shows we're getting scouts everywhere now
  16. B

Billy Wright Video

I came across this video and wanted to share with everyone as it was the first time I had seen it. Billy Wright comes across as a genuine quite funny guy, my apologies if people have seen before
  17. B

Best of Birmingham photo

I am after a photo someone posted. Its WBA,Brim and Villa. All of them with a poster saying Birmingham together or best kf brum. I need it please help
  18. B

Training Ground

Accept my apologies if I have missed something but on Barry Douglas's Instagram video this Morning shows him driving through the gates. There jcb's digging up the land to the left as you drive in. Anyone know what's being done ?
  19. B

Matt Murray

I didn't realise he is at Barnsley as a coach Getting To Know Matt Murray!
  20. B

Its Magic !

Oh it's magic ! You knoww Benik Afobe's come home !
Back
Top Bottom