Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Wolves v Leicester BT Sport

BrierleyHillWolves

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Does anyone know if BT sports show a repeat of Fridays game or if it's possible to get a copy of the game from start to finish ?

WolfLing

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
They tend to replay random games in the middle of the night at some point. Can’t see anything yet, but worth keeping an eye on once the game has finished.

Timberwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I’m going to be in Utrecht Friday night. Hope there’s a sports bar showing it somewhere.

northnorfolkwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
In the past they tend to replay games in full at some time during the following day. You'll have to check the schedules and get it on record.

Lobo de Madrid

Groupie
Reaction score
It's repeated at 0630 Saturday morning.
Thank you! That is good news.

Otherwise my grumpiness in the restaurant on Friday night (Valentine's day folks!) could have seriously put the Espanyol trip in jeopardy.

BrierleyHillWolves

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Is anyone on here capable to recording the game on a computer and then sending me the video file afterwards, I'd happily pay for that service

D

Deleted member 9788

Is anyone on here capable to recording the game on a computer and then sending me the video file afterwards, I'd happily pay for that service
I'm not allowed to charge for the videos I put on the internet anymore, sorry mate..

Back
Top Bottom