Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. The Runner

Bamford 'Leeds robbed'

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/56035709 Not really sure what he's talking about. The assistant flagged him offside so even without VAR it was disallowed. Patrick, you were offside mate, just accept it.
  2. The Runner

We can't sell Traore..

I've been looking at the various threads with the transfer speculation and the possible ins and outs. It seems that there's a general opinion that Jimenez is possibly the most likely to attract serious attention with Traore and maybe Neves not far behind. I'm a bit baffled if I'm honest and have...
  3. The Runner

Radio 5 Live

Really great half hour going on at the moment with Matt Jarvis. All about Wolves. Really excellent. Definitely worth a listen on Sounds. Edit: may have exaggerated slightly starts about 20.20.
  4. The Runner

Kilman new contract

https://www.expressandstar.com/sport/football/wolverhampton-wanderers-fc/2020/04/21/max-kilmans-wolves-contract-quietly-extended-until-2022/
  5. The Runner

Oakley's dream

Wolves on Twitter Really good. Wouldn't expect anything less from Our Club.
  6. The Runner

Maybe Semi-finals at Wembley work

I’d always felt, and I suspect most people on here held the same view, that Wembley should be reserved for the Final with the Semis being played at the larger Club grounds as was traditional. But having experienced the build-up to this game and the almost all-round positivity about the prospect...
  7. The Runner

Less than 3 years ago...

I was out with some of my non-Wolves supporting friends last night and we got to talking about Saturday's game, and how far we've come as a club since the Fosun takeover. I said that Fosun had paid £30m for us, and as I said it, I thought to myself, surely that can't be right?? It has to be...
  8. The Runner

It needs to be said...

I know this is going to be controversial but it needs to be said. There were people singing in the Billy Wright today. And people standing up before a goal has been scored. I really like to sit there, analysing the game, trying to transmit my thoughts to Nuno so he can make the right decisions...
  9. The Runner

Pitch perfect

Looking down from my seat in the BW last night, I thought the pitch looked in absolute top condition. In fact, if it wasn’t for the worn Assistant’s track, it almost looked as if it was the first day of the season. A perfect surface for Ruben and Co to weave their magic. I can remember what...
  10. The Runner

china crackdown on firms, something to worry about or not ?

China crackdown: Who might be next? Actually seems fairly positive
  11. The Runner

Neves interview

http://sportwitness.co.uk/wolves-star-neves-positive-portuguese-interview-nunos-language-confusion-big-scary-house-no-regrets/ Apologies if it's already been posted elsewhere
  12. The Runner

Nuno's had it easy so far...

I know he and his excellent back-room staff have worked incredibly hard to integrate a playing style, a load of new players, some from abroad, and also improve players who were already with us, to get us to where we are at the moment. And the result of that, is that he has a relatively settled...
  13. The Runner

A POTENTIAL PROBLEM...

Don’t know whether this has been mentioned elsewhere but anyway… The scene is obviously now set for us to put together a further 21 wins in a row, including 3 in the F A Cup, enabling us to reach the FA Cup final and also the Championship play-offs final, having narrowly missed automatic...
Back
Top Bottom