Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Neves interview

rincewind

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Not much to do!!? Can't someone enrol him in a midweek dominoes league?

Woburn Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
A fantastic player who has his feet well and truly on the ground. Let's hope he stays long enough to become a Molineux icon.

gewolf

Reaction score
Mrs Neves' comment made me smile " We don't have a maid...." Do you think she is possibly the poorest wife in Wolverhampton? What a shame for her - how does she cope poor dear :)
They both sound like really lovely people don't they?

lostwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Anyone know where he lives? (As in, roughly where, not his address, postcode and where he gets his tins).

I hope he likes the great outdoors, Wolverhampton isn't the kind of town that's gonna have much to offer the average young Portuguese millionaire, but Shropshire is bloody beautiful and him and his family can have many a lovely Sunday driving out, walking, eating somewhere nice, having a half in a pretty pub and letting the babbies play with the local rabble etc.

R

reanswolf

It does make you realise that in terms of the city and immediate area there is little to do, a day out in old town Shrewsbury, Black Country museum, Ironbridge, Bridgnorth, but more likely Birmingham.

But, that needn't be a drawback, as we are finding out with what they are saying about the club and their time here.

wolvesaywe

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Looks like they all live around Tettenhall or thereabouts judging by Instagram

Stoichkov

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Looks like they all live around Tettenhall or thereabouts judging by Instagram

He was driving along the Bridgnorth road in the snow the other night - there was a sign for Wightwick Manor

Pattingham?

As others have said, someone ought to take them out to Shropshire - plenty to see and do for a young family

WonderWolf

WoWoWoobsykins
Reaction score
It does make you realise that in terms of the city and immediate area there is little to do, a day out in old town Shrewsbury, Black Country museum, Ironbridge, Bridgnorth, but more likely Birmingham.

But, that needn't be a drawback, as we are finding out with what they are saying about the club and their time here.

You have to ask what it is they would like to be doing.....pretty certain they could find it if they wanted to.

My view is that these guys have a maturer, more grounded attitude and don't really care for the 'thrills' our indigenous players might care to seek.

It's all really great, just how we need it. :)

P

Pinhead

He's not wearing them cus he needs to get used to this long cold winter owd Stevie spud yed keeps babbling on about all the time first

Ned Stark

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
He was driving along the Bridgnorth road in the snow the other night - there was a sign for Wightwick Manor

Pattingham?

As others have said, someone ought to take them out to Shropshire - plenty to see and do for a young family
I saw him and an unidentified female I assumed to be his wife in Waitrose a couple of months ago. They were very considered in what they were buying, they seemed to read all the ingredients and talked about stuff before they put it in their trolley. Then I stopped stalking them....

From the description of the property and general sense of where footballers like to live my guess would be Pattingham.

ps Waitrose is the place to spot Wolves players, I've seen Matt Doherty in there twice and also Kevin MacDonald. No to mention Dave Hill....

Wagstaffe Was Magic

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I saw him and an unidentified female I assumed to be his wife in Waitrose a couple of months ago. They were very considered in what they were buying, they seemed to read all the ingredients and talked about stuff before they put it in their trolley. Then I stopped stalking them....

From the description of the property and general sense of where footballers like to live my guess would be Pattingham.

ps Waitrose is the place to spot Wolves players, I've seen Matt Doherty in there twice and also Kevin MacDonald. No to mention Dave Hill....

He'll be down the Pigot Arms for his game of dominos then !!!! Nice olde world pub. Willie Carr a regular. A perfect midfield match.

Lovely village in God's own country!

D

Deleted member 3573J

There's plenty to do, he just needs someone to show him around properly, I'm happy to take him go-karting or bowling. I wonder if he's ever played snooker? He'd probably be getting breaks of 70 or 80 as soon as he picked up a cue, all those angles instantly calculated.

glorybox

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Saw him in the club shop Friday with his family and also the other guy in his photo (his brother?) and his family. See Leo about a bit...he lives right by my sons' school... :)

Adrian_Monk

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
He's right, there is bugger all to do and that's not just Wolverhampton. England in general is a bit ****.

WolfLing

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Anyone know where he lives? (As in, roughly where, not his address, postcode and where he gets his tins).

I hope he likes the great outdoors, Wolverhampton isn't the kind of town that's gonna have much to offer the average young Portuguese millionaire, but Shropshire is bloody beautiful and him and his family can have many a lovely Sunday driving out, walking, eating somewhere nice, having a half in a pretty pub and letting the babbies play with the local rabble etc.

Pattingham Road just off Jenny Walkers Lane I believe.

He drove past in the snow yesterday in his white Range Rover.

Stafford

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
What exactly do other countries offer to do that England as a whole doesn't?!

This. When it comes to free activities, we're miles ahead the rest of the world, just a shame about the weather.

Back
Top Bottom