Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. O

Everyone in the ground, walk out now. In protest

20k people streaming out. Not good for our players now, but would send hell of a message
  2. O

Penalty or not?

Some people won't care, if so, there's no need to tell us, just move on. However, I'm seeing a split on if Doku's high foot is a penalty or not. Interested to see what the split is amongst us as a group of football fans. Hating liverpool or City aside, what is your view?
  3. O

Where are they now?

With Moutinho signing for Braga, it reminded me of a thread from a few years back where we all scoured the net to find obscure and old players, who are still playing. So, as a distraction from us being rubbish and having a league 2 coaching set up....who can you find?
  4. O

Earpes or Sa?

Half joking, but interested in the discussion that it starts
  5. O

Did he/didn't he?

Regardless of his performance or views on his ability. Do you think Podence did spit or not?
  6. O

Something personal to me

I have a stammer, and have just gotten on with life, but I know others who don't and really struggle. Watching this, and other vids of Sema on YouTube bought a tear to my eye. Great to see him speaking so honest and also inspirational that even the rich and famous have personal battles like this.
  7. O

SHI OUT

Some might scoff at this thread, but this is a forum and this thread is for those who want to, to express their disdain. Here goes... People who have ambition, brains or self respect do not want to take a job where they have no control over player sales and purchases. If you keep going you will...
  8. O

Random football knowledge question

Hello all So talking at work about Deli Alli going to Turkey and it being a career graveyard. Asked the question 'who has gone there from the premier league and then played again in the premier league'. We have 8 players so far. But no wolves players, are there any? To be clear, this is...
  9. O

Arise Sir Maximilian, England international

I know he probably already has a thread, but I dont care. Absolutely outstanding today. If he continues as this level, or improves, he is one of the best in the league. Has to be above Mings and the like for England. Awesome performance
  10. O

What next?

https://www.coventrytelegraph.net/sport/football/transfer-news/coventry-city-bright-enobakhare-departure-22050393 Does he have enough ability to earn a living in Turkey, Cyprus or India where he can do what he wants....or is he heading for a 9 to 5 if he can be bothered to get up. Robins gives...
  11. O

Pick your team

In a typically British gallows humour move, I propose we pick our teams which cant include Neves, Moutinho or dendonker. I'm calling this effort the vacuum and it doesn't even include hoever! It is borrowed from old versions of football/championship manager: Sa...
  12. O

Wolves players in Euros squads

26 man squads now. This time last year it was all looking rosy, but who are we thinking now? Bearing in mind that a couple of good performances in a tournament can double a players value... England - Coady strong chance Spain - Traore good chance Jonny :( Portugal - Patricio...
  13. O

'Watkins hoping to learn from Kane'

Great, so another Villa player can become a massive diver then! Assuming they arent all learning from Jack on a daily basis. Yes this is a shameless thread to attack Villa and the massive cheat that is Harry Kane
  14. O

Premier league youngest players?

https://sport.optus.com.au/articles/os21638/every-premier-league-youngest-player-where-are-they-now I stumbled across this article. So, before you read it.... Who is our youngest ever Premier League player? And which former Wolves cult hero is a youngest ever premier League player for another...
  15. O

Do your kids play fortnite?

My son does, he has no interest in watching football (i try every time!) but plays for a team and likes wearing our shirts. He has shown me that you can now buy a Wolves kit in Fortnite!!! (A skin for your character, I think they are a tenner). Only us and west ham from premier league, but that...
  16. O

Man up?

I genuinely dont understand what the issues is with this, I'm not trying to make some kind of statement. Can someone explain? Is it the word 'man'? https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/54686978
  17. O

Kilman for England?

It could sound ridiculous at first, but then you think Pickford plays and he is a shambles in the league. Mings and Phillips play and Southgate even puts Kyle Walker at centre back. So if Max has a run of games like this....why not!
  18. O

Matheus Pereira

Not linked (I dont think), but imagine if we sign him when they are relegated....sickener for them! He looks a decent player, lives local and speaks Portuguese..... Only 24. So the question is which would be more painful for their fans....sign him now, January or end of season?
  19. O

BBC quiz wrong?

Quiz on BBC football now, I thought it was red and white?!?
  20. O

Fans protest about the handling of VAR

Surely the Everton v Spurs game is a watershed moment? It was a total disaster. Should fans protest against how it is being used? I think yes. My opinion is VAR can work, but the muppets running it now, it is embarassing. Why not use the monitors?!?!? Anyway, what can fans do to make...
Back
Top Bottom