Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. B

Can we play London at home every week ?

Wolves 0 Fulham 0 Wolves 1 West Ham 0 Wolves 0 Arsenal 2 (dodgy decision against us) Wolves 1 Spurs 0 Wolves 1 Chelsea 0 Wolves 2 Brentford 0 Wolves 2 Crystal Palace 0
  2. B

Why do authorities let cheats prosper ?

Why do our football authorities allow cheats to prosper ? Bournemouth were wasting time virtually from 3pm but in the second half they took it to another level - at least 3, maybe 4, on field collapses - each of which involved ref approaching affected player, carrying out an initial assessment...
  3. B

Open training session today - update

A couple of weeks ago I got invited to join ballot for tickets for today’s trading session at Compton. was fortunate to get picked out and ended up with tickets for me and my son. We had to meet behind the North Bank for 4.30pm departure by coach - there were only two coaches - so about 100...
  4. B

If you are missing Molineux ……

Book yourself on the Wolves behind the scenes tour. We did the VIP version last night (£35) - excellent value. Pete C, our host was excellent - very knowledgeable - and Mel Eves - what a gent. Started at 6.30 and left near 10 (the tour ends in the museum and Pete said he’d stay all night if...
  5. B

VAR - puzzled

Just watched Saiss penalty again - how did VAR get involved -;ref had clear view - no clear and obvious error for me - sorry if covered elsewhere
  6. B

TV games - can’t see a thread - Man U game now Sunday

Couldn’t see a thread but noticed sky and bt have announced early games
  7. B

Lest we forget

We beat this marvellous City team twice last season
  8. B

Wolves games from 50’s and 60’s on YouTube

I’ve just noticed that lots of the above games have appeared on YouTube - five minute clips but provide fascinating insight. Sorry if old news.
  9. B

Do you follow sites of other teams ?

I moved from Hednesford to Blackpool when I was 14 back in 1978. Started watching Blackpool when I couldn’t get to the Wolves. Had some ups and owns over the years - presently on the up. Have a billionaire owner who was Blackpool born and bred. Doing things the right way and have good team...
  10. B

Teams having a bad season - it ain’t just us:

Thought I’d list the teams that are having a bad season - might be easier to list those having a good one ! Bad season Liverpool - enough said. Spurs - bang average at present Chelsea - sacked manager. Arsenal - ok ish now but came close to sacking manager. Sheff U - nightmare season Albion -...
  11. B

Play in gold and black whenever we can

We are synonymous with gold and black - it’s Wolves and we are famous all over the world ! That being the case, why oh why do we keep playing in nondescript strips that (forgive the pun) strip us of our identity. We may rake in an extra couple of mill from the alternatives but surely that...
  12. B

Fine margins

If..... Silva’s shot had gone in v Villa .... we’d probably have won it Silva had scored with header in final min v Spurs .... we’d probably have won it We’d held out for ninety more seconds v Man U we’d now be fourth !
  13. B

Did we need to twist or should we have stuck ?

Lots of ifs I know, but given we were in with a shout of top 4 last season (had we not conceded late at Sheffield U and Burnley who knows) when we we were playing twice a week etc , and had a rubbish start, shouldn’t we have given it one more go with same system ? We had no distractions of...
  14. B

Portugal compared to England

Watching Portugal’s game v Croatia having “suffered” England’s effort v Iceland - different gravy ! We are so wise to be shopping in Portugal.
  15. B

Ticket surprise !

Thought I’d post about a couple of occasions where I managed to get a ticket to a game against all the odds. First occasion was Villa away in the FA Cup - maybe in 1983. Anyway, as I recall, the match wasn’t all ticket. I remember queuing to try an get in the Wilton End when the doors were...
  16. B

Some wins are better than others

Whilst of course all wins are important, I would argue that a win just before the International break is mega ! Not many of us like the two break until our next match but those two weeks are so much sweeter with three points safely tucked away. We've done it twice this season already with wins...
  17. B

Other results

apart from us winning, what else do we want in order to maximise our position - I would say we want the top 6 or 8 to win all their games against the rest and for all the rest to draw when they play each other. So, Liverpool, Chelsea, Spurs and City winning all their games so far ( save for City...
  18. B

Lucky break !

In 1983 I think it was, we played Villa away in the FA Cup. For some reason it wasn't all ticket. When I got to the ground there were long queues to get in the Wittton End and it wasn't long before the gates were shut - around 2.20pm if I remember rightly. At this I was walking at the back of...
  19. B

Our highest turn out at particular grounds

What's the highest support we've taken to particular grounds ? 10k to MK being an obvious one. 52k to Wembley for Sherpa Van.....
  20. B

Let's all say thanks to Zenga

At our next home match can I suggest that everyone breaks in to applause after a certain number of minutes ( maybe 14 to coincide with his number of games in charge ) to thank Walter and his team for their efforts - he gave us some good times such as playing Villa off the park in the 2nd half.
Back
Top Bottom