Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. A

Dilemma - I Don't Hate Brighton And Don't Know How To Start

There's definitely something to be admired or at least envied about their approach. It's the owner's backgrounds in gambling analytics that has led to their approach becoming successful, there are folks with identical backgrounds at Brentford as well. Interesting details about both in the book...
  2. A

Lets discuss Fabio and his future .

Ah I didn't know about Gomes. Sarabia would be the one I'd swap out for Silva though at the moment, would very much like to see at least 45 mins with Silva in for Sarabia and Doc in for Semedo along with the usual others.
  3. A

Lets discuss Fabio and his future .

He looks like he fits with a certain combination of players, and looks like he would be part of our best 11 at the moment with Cunha able to play off him. However, I get the impression JL is desperate to make a different starting lineup play like the one he would be in, but it just doesn't seem...
  4. A

Summer 2023 Transfer Window Thread

I'm not sure at what point the league takes their snapshot of whether or not we have made a loss of 105m over the last 3 years, but the whole debacle illustrates again why FFP only serves to benefit the club's that already have large revenues, that you can't just change overnight if you aren't...
  5. A

How corrupt is football?

The real question is is there anything that can be done about the slew of awful, at best inept, at worst corrupt decisions from tonight? It seems when these things happen there are no consequences, or route to pursue complaint. Unless that is possible behind closed doors by the club? Tonight...
  6. A

Tony Roberts

I've felt slightly odd about him since he appeared when Lage took over. Can't explain it, but gives off a sort of over zealous PE teacher vibe. No idea whether he is a good or bad influence on the players though. The only thing that is known is that he has been part of the coaching staff during...
  7. A

Every professional football match should be televised or streamed

Clubs will have to adapt and bring down their ticketing prices if there is a reduction in attendances. They will be making the money back from streaming rights. It will take a while, and a few attempts, before the correct balance is found. Stream prices/subs will inevitably be priced too high...
  8. A

Lopetegui

I heard this as well and did a complete double-take, no idea how they've got that one cobbled together.
  9. A

Lage OUT

I'm normally very patient, but he's been found out and has no answers. Has to go.
  10. A

The happy days are here again, hopefully no more repeated arguments, transfer thread

Normally mid-afternoon or so when they upload those. Later if they're editing together something a little more involved. Bit surprised not to see random images added to Twitter through the morning though.
  11. A

Premier League Fan Intelligence

While the 'study' doesn't even come close to answering the question it claims to pose, you could get close to finding an answer by looking at which group of fans submitted the most responses. Spuds, presumably.
  12. A

Jeff Stelling stepping down from Sky

A brilliant broadcaster, and iconic for British football coverage, but unfortunately the style of coverage is just prehistoric now, a victim of Sky probably trying to cling on to their share of viewership, forced to mix things up. This probably signals the start of the end of sky soccer...
  13. A

Every professional football match should be televised or streamed

Those that benefit from the huge cost of UK licensing are very resistant to change, any change is a risk that could impact profit. If it ain't broke don't fix it is their view. From the punter's perspective though, it's archaic and completely at odds with the way all other aspects of...
  14. A

Financial Fair Play

There weren't enough options that presented 'value', with a limited cost lower than their potential worth in future years - be that in overseas exposure, brand growth, guaranteed team performance improvement or simply future sale-value. This is the first summer where the owners have truly acted...
  15. A

Adama Traore ~ To Sign New Contract ~ Or Loaned & Sold to Barcelona 2022?

A real shame if he does want away. Assume as with a lot of these things it's the agent whispering in his ear offering grandeur elsewhere.
  16. A

Premier League UK Rights 2022-2025

There has never been a better time to make all matches available, and for the prem to launch their own streaming service (not that they will). Fans are desperate to physically get back to the grounds, so would mitigate any fears over lost crowds. Not that the crowd money matters in the Prem...
  17. A

£14.95 for Non-TV Premier League Game Streams

The discussion of IPTV and streams illustrates how wrong the pricing is currently. Music and Movies/TV spent years going through the same thing and settled on a profitable model based on huge user numbers paying a relatively low price for high quality service that outweighs the demand for...
  18. A

More people need to be encouraged to boycott at the current pricing. Buying at this ludicrous price will encourage the PL lock us into ridiculous pricing when the PL shift to a direct streaming solution down the road: £500+ for a season pass per team. I imagine it's the money-is-no-object...
  19. A

I must admit I assumed that the feed would be provided direct from the PL, not from Sky and BT as pay-per-view. But with so little coverage it sounds as though they are just piggy-backing on the feed direct from the PL....the same feed that is sent across the world with various networks slapping...
  20. A

Copyright - wolves badge

I don't think either are close really, but I can see what you mean. Their standard logo has been this way since around 2007.
Back
Top Bottom