Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. Loojay

The Boob, Hwang, Hubner and RAN at AFCON/Asia Cup

Going to AFCON with Mali - leaves us a little short in midfield for Jan Updated thread title so we can follow all three in this thread
  2. Loojay

Matthew Whittingham (U21s)

Signed from City - slipped under the radar. Midfielder, 11 assists in 17 games for City U21s last year. Link here Whittingham joins Wolves U21s from Man City Just seen posted in u21 thread, ignore this. I'd delete thread if I could
  3. Loojay

Everton v Wolves - Verdict

Get in Sasa you sexy hunk of chunk
  4. Loojay

Wolves Southampton Verdict

4 points off the top four get in lads Nunes MOTM what a player
  5. Loojay

World Class players at the Wolves

So with Shi describing our new boy Nelson as a "world class player" (rightly so), I ask the Mix: 1) Is anyone else in our team "world class"? 2) Who from our past would you consider "world class"? I'll start - I think that Raul is pushing on the boundary most out of our current team. But I...
  6. Loojay

Divock Origi

Linked again - Liverpool set Divock Origi transfer fee amid surprise interest Not the most exciting signing in the world?
  7. Loojay

Aaron Ramsey

Leaving on a free at the end of the season. Successor to Moutinho?
  8. Loojay

Meanwhile at Villa Park...

Quickly Kevin on Twitter
  9. Loojay

Derby vs Wolves

Sold out the away end. Who else is going? Fingers crossed for Moutinho to play!
  10. Loojay

Who is on the back of your shirt this year?

In the wake of potentially incredible signings, I thought it'd be good to gauge which players names we're all having on the back of our shiny new Wolves shirts this year. I was torn between Neves and Coady but now would love Moutinho if it happens. Anyone else waiting until the window is over...
  11. Loojay

Asking the important questions...

When are we changing this forum from orange to old gold?
  12. Loojay

Just beautiful to watch

Premier League on Twitter
  13. Loojay

Wolves to sign Afobe - 12.5mil

Reported on Sky just now EDIT: Wolves to sign striker Benik Afobe on permanent deal from Bournemouth
  14. Loojay

Andre Gomes

Has 'cleared his locker' at Barca and wants to move to the Premier League according to Sky. Fantastic rotation for Neves in my opinion and would be the best thing we can ask for when improving our midfield depth. Not as sure whether he would work well in a two, but in a 3 with Saiss it'd be...
  15. Loojay

Feeling the pain already

I'm already suffering from football withdrawal. I've wandered down to the South Bank just to peer through the turnstiles. I'm refreshing NewsNow every 30 seconds waiting for our first random Portuguese worldbeater to land whilst chewing my nails down to the skin. Please somebody help - August is...
  16. Loojay

Jeff Beck in the bin

After hearing Veela perform their own rendition of Hi Ho Silver Lining on TalkSport just now I think it's far past the time we bin this unoriginal song and start playing Those Were The Days instead. I'm sure there are people on here that agree with me. How do we make this happen? Does anyone...
  17. Loojay

December Goal of the Month

https://streamable.com/n65mb Dreamland
  18. Loojay

AVB to Wolves?

An ITK has said to me Fosun group are talking to AVB to replace Jackett as head coach...
Back
Top Bottom