Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Derby vs Wolves

Loojay

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Sold out the away end. Who else is going? Fingers crossed for Moutinho to play!

SingYourHeartsOut

"Its less confusing with a smaller brain"
Reaction score
My first view of the team this season, can't wait Hoping Jimenez looks sharp, have no worries about Moutinho!

Loojay

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
I'm meeting some Derby mates in Wethers for drinks, apparently fine if you don't wear colours

Sutton

Reaction score
I'm going (with my 7 year old in his first outing with new away kit!). Bit annoying that trains are not running to Derby so having to drive.

Looking forward to it. Hopefully as good as last year.

F

Flynn

How many clubs sell out the away end for a pre-season friendly?

Top effort that is.

Oh When the Wolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Howcome we take 3k to a pre season friendly but could barely sell out under Jackett and lambert for competitive matches

D

Deleted member 4453

I'll be there.
Think the storm will welcome us to Pride Park!

**** it though, I'm wearing shorts no matter what.

I've missed away days...

Derby Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Howcome we take 3k to a pre season friendly but could barely sell out under Jackett and lambert for competitive matches

We sold out when we lost 5-0 and 3-1. Not sure about the 4-2 as I didn't go but you're talking *******s, with respect.

Derby Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Additionally Wolves Tweeted at half four there were still tickets available and those interested could buy on the day at the DCFC ticket office, so not sure we've sold out at all?

Loojay

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Additionally Wolves Tweeted at half four there were still tickets available and those interested could buy on the day at the DCFC ticket office, so not sure we've sold out at all?
Looks sold out on the website, and did so two week ago. If I'm mistaken I apologize!

Flaneur

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We sold out when we lost 5-0 and 3-1. Not sure about the 4-2 as I didn't go but you're talking *******s, with respect.
That goal Martin scored in that 4-2 against us was a stunner, he always seemed to score against us, remember him scoring a belter of a free kick against us in a home game too

WolfLing

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Loads of reasons, but mainly Fosun, Nuno, Neves, Costa, Cavaleiro, Boly, Jota, Moutinho etc.

Dudleywolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I'm going with my son, whom I bought a ticket for this morning and I reckon there were 200 left ! Going on the Hatherton to Burton.

Derby Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Unfortunately my derby mate is the tour guide so I can't be more specific

It's all good bud. The Babbington Arms is the closest to the stadium and a bit like the Moon, dingy and typical Spoons. Further in town there's two next door to each other much nicer and modern but you're a good 40-50 minute walk from there.

If anybody else going wants recommendations give me a shout

Ian C

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I’m going. For those with an interest in real ale, The Smithfield (Derby CAMRA Pub of the Year 2018) has a beer festival on. I shall no doubt be in there pre and post match!

Ian C

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It's all good bud. The Babbington Arms is the closest to the stadium and a bit like the Moon, dingy and typical Spoons. Further in town there's two next door to each other much nicer and modern but you're a good 40-50 minute walk from there.

If anybody else going wants recommendations give me a shout

30 minutes tops from The Standing Order out past the bus station and down the path by the river.

Lisas Husband

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Gutted I had to give my tickets away. I was taking my lad but the wife has decided we're throwing a surprise garden party for the daughters 21st, so guess who's been roped in to setting up sound system, marquee and decorations.

On the plus side I have said that I'll be there for the Villareal game regardless of circumstances.

P

Pinhead

Gutted I had to give my tickets away. I was taking my lad but the wife has decided we're throwing a surprise garden party for the daughters 21st, so guess who's been roped in to setting up sound system, marquee and decorations.

On the plus side I have said that I'll be there for the Villareal game regardless of circumstances.
you really need to get your priorities right buddy :p:p:D:D

D

Deleted member 4124

Hoping for a stream. I think I’ve read Derby will stream it, but I’m not sure if that’s true. Anyone know?

Derby Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
30 minutes tops from The Standing Order out past the bus station and down the path by the river.

30 mins is a stretch, get to the bus station and you've still gotta walk over Bass Rec or to opposite the Brunswick to join the Riverside path.

Then again I'm only 5'7 and a lightweight! ;)

AndyY

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I recommend The Brunswick pub, near the railway Station, but on the south side, for a very good pint.

Might be difficult to get to the ground from there, though, if railway station is shut.

Netherton Wolf

Reaction score
I won’t know until tomorrow night if I can go Saturday, but looking on ticket site there are no Derby tickets for sale

P

Peter Evans

Taking my oldest daughter. I've only been to this stadium once (for an England game), so looking forward to it and seeing what Frank Lampard is up to...

Back
Top Bottom