Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. W

Luton (A) Pre-Match Thread!

My inner demon tells me this will be a typical Wolves performance against a team with zero points, zero chance of staying in the league, manged by an ex Wolf and hence Luton picking up their first points of the season..... But still hoping on a 2 nil to the good guys - Bellegarde and Neto COYW
  2. W

Ticket Website now powered by Ticketmaster?

Same issue site is a joke
  3. W

VAR Corruption Protest - Waterloo Road - ahead of the replay

First 5 mins of the game, whole crowd chanting 'off side' for every pass between Liverpool players straight into a chorus of F**k VAR on 5 mins, effective and funny and more to the point, easy to do after a few pints....
  4. W

Latest you are allowed to enter the ground after kick-off?

Yes, done this myself earlier this season when delayed at a family event, one turnstile is kept open per stand. Not much use for me this week tho, currently in Tenerife flying back Saturday and landing in Brum at 15.55 so tickets gone to friends. L
  5. W

CNN Portugal reporting Lage has been sacked

Mouts recent search history...
  6. W

The happy days are here again, hopefully no more repeated arguments, transfer thread

My birthday tomorrow, now thats what I call a present, thanks Jeff
  7. W

Bruno - Covid - Not i/c for Chelsea game

Away win incoming!
  8. W

Wolves v Brighton comms thread.

Can't wait to get my season ticket renewal email......
  9. W

Wolves v Brighton comms thread.

New shirts sponsers anyone??? 'On the Beach'
  10. W

Newcastle verdict

Grandson: 'I thought we were going to have an adventure today, why arent you happy Grandad? ' Wife: 'leave Grandad alone we can still have a fun day' Me: and the realisation Wolves have a lot to answer for, they need to care like I do not put in a half hearted weak performance. So if they cant...
  11. W

Newcastle verdict

Wolves should refund every travelling fans ticket, awful performance, awful game management its as if we dont want to finish top 6.
  12. W

Newcastle Utd. v Wolves comms thread.

Cant be this poor second half can we? How we are still in this I do not know
  13. W

Leeds (H) Pre-Match Thread!

Lose and the Mix moans right through the international break
  14. W

Today’s games - 2021-22

Just Stop Oil campaign. Same lot as Insulate Britain there is going to be a load more protests coming. Cant wait to see what the southbank do if we get one of em tomorrow
  15. W

West Ham v Wolves comms thread.

Poor.... very poor
  16. W

Fosun out?

Knee.... jerk
  17. W

Manchester United v Wolves comms thread.

Is it going to be our night?? COYW
  18. W

Manchester United v Wolves comms thread.

Great half. Need to score a chance soon before Dean grabs the headlines again with a dodgy yanited pen
Back
Top Bottom