Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Today’s games - 2021-22

Contrarian

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Any idea what they are actually protesting about? Presumably Everton's owners? Could be anything, there's a lot of pent up anger the world these days.

Wonder Boyo

Yma O Hyd
Reaction score
Any idea what they are actually protesting about? Presumably Everton's owners? Could be anything, there's a lot of pent up anger the world these days.
He had "Stop Oil" written on his t-shirt. Brave guy really. I know it's a pain but all those fans giving him the finger and chucking stuff at him felt uncomfortable.

Berlin Wolf

Supporters Clubs Empresario
Reaction score
Match was stopped for eight minutes, back underway now though.

Woz_Wolf

Groupie
Reaction score
Just Stop Oil campaign. Same lot as Insulate Britain there is going to be a load more protests coming. Cant wait to see what the southbank do if we get one of em tomorrow

D

Deleted member 8455jwf

Some environmentalist with Stop Oil on shirt. Despite no self respecting environmental scientist suggesting a hard stop of oil but a transition to renewables.

Wonder Boyo

Yma O Hyd
Reaction score
The guy using them was giving it some hammer though, fair play! He would have cut through to the bone if they’d have let him!
Was quite funny! I thought we might see a live decapitation at one point. Either that or the bolt cutter guy having a defibrillator on him after another 10 seconds of puffing like that.

Dragonwolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
He had "Stop Oil" written on his t-shirt. Brave guy really. I know it's a pain but all those fans giving him the finger and chucking stuff at him felt uncomfortable.
Personally I go to watch football, nothing else, 2 guys behind me spent 45 mins talking about Ukraine last week

JadeWolf

Official Noddy pre match thread starter.
Reaction score
Fair play to Amazon for treating us all like adults and showing it all close up. Guaranteed Sky, BT, ITV and BBC would have cut away and not shown anything.
Yeah fair play i get the argument about not giving people the publicity but I thought it added a bit of drama to a game low on quality.

JadeWolf

Official Noddy pre match thread starter.
Reaction score
Was quite funny! I thought we might see a live decapitation at one point. Either that or the bolt cutter guy having a defibrillator on him after another 10 seconds of puffing like that.
Then just as they cut him loose someone else ran in to try and give him a shoeing!

Wonder Boyo

Yma O Hyd
Reaction score
Personally I go to watch football, nothing else, 2 guys behind me spent 45 mins talking about Ukraine last week
Hope you had a word with them. Don't want any pesky war chat spoiling your enjoyment of a football game.

Halesowen wwfc

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Just Stop Oil campaign. Same lot as Insulate Britain there is going to be a load more protests coming. Cant wait to see what the southbank do if we get one of em tomorrow
I doubt it with our waiting list for tickets :p

Wonder Boyo

Yma O Hyd
Reaction score
Then just as they cut him loose someone else ran in to try and give him a shoeing!
That guy looked half cut or high on something. If we're all honest, that period was definitely the most entertaining part of the match so far.

CelebrityWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
West Ham beating Sevilla at the half. I didn't think English clubs were allowed to actually play footy against them?

D

Deleted member 8455jwf

Wood was actually onside then. Massive chance albeit come at him quickly

Contrarian

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

OK, thanks. Bit of an odd one. I wasn't watching, just reading a commentary assumed it was protest about the owners. Shouldn't jump to conclusions. Long walk home for him, presumably he won't be using an oil guzzling vehicle.

Southdownswolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
This really isn't a good advertisment for the premier League... Both teams are really dire.

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I think Almiron is still the worst player in the Premier League. He runs around aimlessly, runs nowhere fast before easily being pushed off the ball, and has a shot weaker than a pensioner with an enlarged prostate standing over the toilet at 4am.
Rather sounds like some on here say about Trincao. I personally am waiting for next season...

Back
Top Bottom