Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Newcastle Utd. v Wolves comms thread.

Contrarian

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Completely irrelevant to the match happening and doesn't mean you get to make up lies. It was awful from Hwang after great run from Fabio.

How is it irrelevant to this match that Trincao and Fabio have been as equally poor as Hwang?

SmokeyGB

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Just think how many South Korean Twitter followers we will get.
Hwang = Shirt sales in South Korea.
Trincpoo = Looks like he doesn't want to be here never mind on the pitch

Feel for Fabio as he has nothing around him.
Cundle looks up, see no movement and looks to pass to Mouths or Coady

Oh Robbie Robie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If Hwang isn't running in behind there's no point to him being on the pitch
Even when he does, he doesn't do anything. For a team with pretension of playing in Europe, this is appalling. Shows we need some real strength in depth because some of these guys just aren't cutting the mustard.

You watch, we'll score against the run of play now and then spend all second half defending.

MontyR

Reaction score
every time we get the ball in their half we just give it back to Coady. ****ing make a run someone

D

Deleted member 8455jwf

Who is playing him in behind? Hwang showed he could do it in the first match v Newcastle, when played in by Raul. If you "run in behind" , you will be offside. A team mate has to play the ball in behind for you to run on to. That hasn't happened. Our passing has been atrocious throughout the team, which is why I think it ridiculous to pick on the scapegoat of the week.
The fact you make that comment proves once and for all you don't know thing about football. The run always comes first to create the option for pass. Thanks for confirming

Nige100

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Jeez did I just see the ref run over and help the Newcastle player up off the floor.

DasWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Ref has given that because a player screamed loudly and the crowd demanded it. Poor decision.

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
What gets me is the Newcastle defence is ****.m and we are doing **** all.

D

Deleted member 8455jwf

How is it irrelevant to this match that Trincao and Fabio have been as equally poor as Hwang?
You said Hwang did well to create space by standing still instead of running in behind when Fabio is literally drawing his defender for him.

Willywolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
All the niggly fouls going nufc way too.
Players appeal and they get it

WolfInSheep'sClothing

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We need someone with a bit of pace that can beat a few players. Shame we didn't play any of them.

Tring Wolf

MolMix Poster of the Season Winner 2011-2012 and r
Reaction score
I won’t defend that pass though…awful choice…

D

Deleted member 8455jwf

Trincão has ball down the left and Jonny down the right. Passes it to the keeper.

Aurum Lupus

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Cundle needs to take some chances passing forward. Newcastle have clocked he's not passing forward and as soon as he gets it are pressing hard. If not he either needs replacing or we bring on Saiss as another midfielder to help him and Moutinho out

Hoganstolemywife

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
For Hwang is too wide, I think he looks better more central
Agreed.

Bruno needs to get across the message that we arent playing crystal palace!

Newcastle are pressing very high and we can't deal with it

Fenrir_

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Who is playing him in behind? Hwang showed he could do it in the first match v Newcastle, when played in by Raul. If you "run in behind" , you will be offside. A team mate has to play the ball in behind for you to run on to. That hasn't happened. Our passing has been atrocious throughout the team, which is why I think it ridiculous to pick on the scapegoat of the week.

Come on you know more than that, I know you like to live up to your username but that's a pathetic argument. You can make runs without being offside but he's not making any runs in behind, not looking for it. He's useless with the ball to feet, so if he isn't trying to stretch the defence with movement, what's the point? It's hardly scapegoating him pointing out that he's a passenger

DasWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Wolves playing like a league 1 side trying to keep it 0-0.

GigaWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
were barely getting out of our own half here....need a tactical change to press higher up the pitch

D

Deleted member 8455jwf

What a pass from Fabio and flick just stops him scoring. Hwang standing still and not following in.

Woz_Wolf

Groupie
Reaction score
Cant be this poor second half can we?
How we are still in this I do not know

Back
Top Bottom