Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. D

MOTD Top 10 goals

Just watching the MOTD top ten with Shearer, Wright and Lineker. They're doing their top ten PL and FA Cup games and figured it might be a fun topic on here as there have been so many great goals it's hard to pick. Wright and Shearer for instance had no place for Beckham v Wimbledon or Scholes...
  2. D

New Street

Any idea on what's going on? Train from Derby cancelled and reporting services won't be running till 11am. Very vague on the rail enquiries website.
  3. D

CSKA, Frankfurt, Wolves and Dudelange

Could be worse! CL draw simulator Draw randomised, might be fun to see who gets closest to the actual draw and who gives us the group of death! :D
  4. D

Best front three in the Premier League

Can anybody name a better front three than Liverpool's?
  5. D

No Barriers

#nobarriers
  6. D

Mind the gap, Mind the gap....

...Man Utd! :eek: Getting bigger every ****ing day :D
  7. D

The Outsiders

I post on a generalist football forum and thought I'd share some of the thoughts of our peers on today's performance. Two of the final three are my particular favourites... :D ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...
  8. D

Games gone

www.thescottishsun.co.uk/sport/football/2989666/celtic-rangers-ticket-allocation-parkhead-ibrox-fans/amp/ Celtic have reduced Rangers allocation for the auld firm to 800 tickets after Rangers reduced Celtics to a similar number. This is insane, I'd hate a BCD with only 800 of us/their lot...
  9. D

19th August 2017

19th August 2017. Wolves 1 Cardiff 2 After starting the season with a lot of new players a number of which hadnt played in the Championship before. We started well against two perennial high spending/top six sides a few of our players had a bit of a rude awakening to life in The Championship...
  10. D

An excellent interview with Jeff Shi

FC Business Enjoy. Subjects covered: - relocating to England - training ground - Molineux - ambitions - revenue streams
  11. D

Derby next week (train travel)

Did a quick search for this but couldn't find anything so thought I'd share this as those going by train will need to adjust their travel plans. Replacement buses from Burton will be operating. You can't get here via Stoke either. Derby Resignalling | EMT Microsite
  12. D

Another interesting picture

One of the best young talents in the world, and Kylian Mbappe ;)
  13. D

The Man City perspective

Some extremely favourable views on Wolves, the ownership and the Mendes link from a club who broke the glass ceiling themselves. I've always respected Man City and thought they were very similar to us before the money arrived in terms of big, well supported club but had also been in the...
  14. D

Why proofreading is always recommended

Picture of Jeff **** in the caption to this Express and Star photo with the rest of the Wolves leadership team... :D:rolleyes::confused:
  15. D

The Wolves Blog sits down with Kevin Thelwell

As left of a two part interview. In part one he discusses the signings, Mendes and ambition. Interestingly, there was Championship interest in Boly. I'd LOVE to know who that was and how they feel now. Afobe was "watch this space" Enjoy:-...
  16. D

A loan manager?

Been thinking about this for a while, should the club create a role for somebody to manage all of the loan deals we have with clubs? Of course some players we just want them out the door preferably with a wage contribution but say Bright, MGW, Goncalves, Norris etc are at a crucial stage of...
  17. D

This is our love

On the coach to Horwich as I type and theres a young lad about 5/6 who is off to his first away day today. He is buzzing, can barely contain his excitement. He told everybody as he got on it was his first away day and those who have bought The Sun have given him the free Panini sticker books...
  18. D

Back peddling like Roger Johnson...

August 2017 April 2018...
  19. D

The view from the Derby end...

TheRamsCorner on Twitter Note the applause from their fans. Didn't notice it in real time but fair play to them.
  20. D

Tottenham prices for the new White Hart Lane

Cheapest childrens season ticket is £397. The most expensive adult season ticket is £2200. Price list: Of the 15(!) price bands seven have no concession concession prices for young/older supporters and predictably the cheaper tickets barely cover a block of seats in most cases. Stadium...
Back
Top Bottom