Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. SteveBullsKnee

Newcastle Predictions

Thought I’d get in early. 2-0 wolves. A Neto early goal, Newcastle to absolutely run us ragged and cause many a disruption in the match day thread stating the requirements of a completely new squad, manager, board and tea lady only for Dendoncker to score a second off his knee in the 8th minute...
  2. SteveBullsKnee

Youth and Patience

Is it just me that thinks these things go hand in hand? For the vast majority of my 35 years of going to the wolves we've spent money on has beens, paid them top buck and tried to squeeze the last bit of juice out of them, normally with abject failure. For every Ince & Rae theres been an Atkins...
  3. SteveBullsKnee

Warnock tests positive for Covid

According to BBC Reports. Bit of a panto villain but I love Warnock. Wish him a speedy recovery, football needs characters like him
  4. SteveBullsKnee

Players return to training

Sorry if Ive missed it but when do they return for training? Not seen anything about it at all. Presume its next week?
  5. SteveBullsKnee

Swapping Tickets - Tottenham

Me and my mate have ST's together in the South Bank but hes missing the Tottenham game so I want to take my lad who's 9. Dont want to use my tickets in the South bank as he wont be able to see. Does anyone know if you can swap them on the website? Ive tried to swap at the ticket office for...
  6. SteveBullsKnee

Jack Rodwell

Just cancelled his contract at Sunderland. Could be worth a gamble on a free transfer if could get him to be the player he was.
  7. SteveBullsKnee

Books

Does anyone have any suggestions on any particular books about our beloved club (or players)??
  8. SteveBullsKnee

Morgan Gibbs-White

Been called up to the England U17 squad for the world cup in India. Fair play to him and good luck.
  9. SteveBullsKnee

Previous Managers

In light of the other thread "all quiet at wolves". It got me thinking, which manager or player were you most excited about after initial interviews in the press, then were utter letdowns? For me it will always be Solbakken. He came across very clever, articulate and spelt out his wolves...
  10. SteveBullsKnee

Players to stay

Lots of talk on here of comings and goings but who would be the shock players you think might stay who most want rid of? For me it would be Coady but only as a defensive midfielder. Looking at how Nuno seems to play I think he will like his combative style. I dont think he is anywhere as bad as...
  11. SteveBullsKnee

Coaching Staff to go

Just had a conversation with my brother in law who's brother is a prominent 90's ex wolves player who is a coach in the PL and still has very good connections still with the club (Im not naming names before anyone asks as its not fair on those involved). Ive been told that KT, PL and his...
  12. SteveBullsKnee

Ikeme

Has any one seen anything about whether Carl will be going to the ACN? I presume Nigeria have qualified?
  13. SteveBullsKnee

Ricardo Carvalho

Worth a punt? Went to the Euro's even at 38 and would bring some stability and knowledge to a fragile defence. Just released by Monaco and Mendes is his agent.
  14. SteveBullsKnee

Fletcher

Fletcher has signed for Sheffield Wednesday today on a FOUR year deal. Good player when fit but his injury record the last few years has been awful! Though if he stays fit you would have to fancy him for 20 goals a season in the championship
Back
Top Bottom