Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Coaching Staff to go

SteveBullsKnee

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Just had a conversation with my brother in law who's brother is a prominent 90's ex wolves player who is a coach in the PL and still has very good connections still with the club (Im not naming names before anyone asks as its not fair on those involved).

Ive been told that KT, PL and his entire coaching/fitness team are currently in negotiations with the club with regards to severance packages. This would explain why there is no official statement from the club. The new head coach is down to two but no decision has been made as yet but all the above is expected to be resolved after the bank holiday.

Sedgley Gold N Black

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Brilliant news if true, will be interesting to see who replaces Thelwell.

Seems like Orta is out of the question now.

5 - Lescott

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Good news for me, clean sweep including the high number of naff players, lets see what we can achieve instead of bobbing along in averageness

Summer_Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Interesting if true, and pleased if this happens. Just feel like we need a fresh start and new faces as opposed to the same old same old.

Rednal Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I do hope this is the case - brilliant if true . Just re read the OP - Im most delighted if it includes Mr Thelwell !

Last edited:

Stafford

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Is this including the youth set up?? Fitness coaches seems a bit harsh! Also do you know yourself who the head coaches are?

K

KnowleWolf

Just had a conversation with my brother in law who's brother is a prominent 90's ex wolves player who is a coach in the PL and still has very good connections still with the club (Im not naming names before anyone asks as its not fair on those involved).

Ive been told that KT, PL and his entire coaching/fitness team are currently in negotiations with the club with regards to severance packages. This would explain why there is no official statement from the club. The new head coach is down to two but no decision has been made as yet but all the above is expected to be resolved after the bank holiday.

I have heard similar with only difference being Thelwell is retained

D

Deleted member 5242

Can we guess who the ex wolves player of the 90's is :D

I'd be interested just how far down the line this supposed cull would be

Rednal Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I have heard similar with only difference being Thelwell is retained
I hope that's the case but he needs busting back down a feg rungs to a level where he actually makes a difference .

Stoichkov

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
So who's the two?

I'd say Karanka and AN Other

I keep waking up at night in a cold sweat thinking about Nigel Pearson

Rednal Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If there's truth in this and people are hearing it from different sources Mr Spiers should be running an exclusive in the E&S on Friday surely ! Dukinfield Wolf - just seen youve written same - great minds !

SanFranWolf

Transfer summary thread supremo
Reaction score
I think we need a clean sweep and some fresh ideas but I also think Thelwell could do a great job for us with the Youth team and young talent pipeline.

Stoichkov

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I just can't see Ranieri working.

Karanka - ticks a lot of boxes. My Boro mate says despite the football not being swashbuckling, we would learn to love him - just as Boro fans did.

Golden_Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I think we need a clean sweep and some fresh ideas but I also think Thelwell could do a great job for us with the Youth team and young talent pipeline.

Gareth Prosser seems to be doing a pretty decent job in that role atm and the article on the OS seems to indicate Fosun will continue the investment there too. Interesting comments on Zenga too.

WolfLing

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
a prominent 90's ex wolves player who is a coach in the PL and still has very good connections still with the club (Im not naming names before anyone asks as its not fair on those involved).

Do you need to name names?! There's only a couple of our 90's players that are coaching in the Premier League and only one of them could be regarded as prominent!!

D

Deleted member 4722

hope this is true big broom is needed for a long time, time will tell I guess got to wait until after the bank holiday ffs lol

Stafford

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Why would they make decisions on released players if eveyone was going?

WV10Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Can we guess who the ex wolves player of the 90's is :D

I'd be interested just how far down the line this supposed cull would be

Prominent 90s wolves players that are now coaches in the premier league.

Stowell fits that bill.

Matt

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I get Thelwell and the first team coaches... not sure why we'd chop any of the medical team or youth coaches though? Doesn't make sense to me.

D

Deleted member 3604

Do you need to name names?! There's only a couple of our 90's players that are coaching in the Premier League and only one of them could be regarded as prominent!!

I can only think of Kevin Keen.

Back
Top Bottom