Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. G

Putting your money where your mouth is.

Last summer I left it a bit late to put money on us being promoted so didn't get great odds, but better than nothing. This summer I want to get in before we sign anyone, as any top signings will inevitably move the odds in the betting company's favour. I'm thinking that top 10 should be...
  2. G

Surely no team problems?

We have all agreed throughout the season that we have not only good players but a team in which everyone gets on, but the first time I wondered slightly about this was watching one of the Tankard Questions videos with three of the Portuguese guys. They said how annoying/irritating Coady's voice...
  3. G

Nuno's position at Wolves.

It has been said more than once on here that Nuno is the best manager we have had since Stan Cullis. Well, best or not is a subjective issue and we all have our opinions, so I thought we should change it to "successful" rather than "best" as that is a little easier to determine. Since the war I...
  4. G

If not us?

I was thinking how lucky we are that Fosun chose Wolves. If you were asked to objectively recommend a club for an investor like Fosun to buy, other than Wolves, who and why would you choose? I have chosen Blues as I cannot imagine why Birmingham as a city should have had and still have so...
  5. G

If they go, who do we want in????

Lambert has both friends and enemies on here and we could all post for ever on (our opinions on) his first part season, but will never agree. So let's assume that he has Fosun's confidence and that he instigates the departure of Thelwell and all the (footballing) backroom staff. Who has he...
  6. G

Away strip - reason?

I watched Man City vs Chelsea on MOTD and as they were both wearing their normal blue strips - which obviously did not create any problems (that was certainly not the reason for the scrap :D) - I wondered if anyone can explain why we wore green at QPR please?
  7. G

John Terry

Anyone else read this in The Mirror? 'Chelsea skipper John Terry wants to play for at least two more years and is willing to leave Stamford Bridge in order to extend his career.' It seems that he wants to see out his contract until the end of this season unfortunately but surely with Fosun's...
  8. G

Team/squad for Saturday.

I appreciate that it is a little early for this, but I have been a fan since the Cullis days and have never been so keen to see the team details (except maybe the 1960 Cup Final team - Stobart or Mason, but that's another story!). I don't intend to second guess the manager or even give an...
  9. G

Watching WolvesvBlues on TV.

I'm collecting my grandson from uni in B'ham on Saturday morning to find somewhere to watch us play Blues. It was always going to be a bit of an issue finding somewhere safe over there, but having read the thread about the planned protest at Molineux, with its possible trouble, it now seems to...
Back
Top Bottom