Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. L

Have You Early Birded?

yes x 5
  2. L

Will you renew your season ticket if there is no spending?

5 of us will renew but more to do with habit than anything else.Our day out consists of my nephew who is 7 to my old chap who is 73.We have a round trip of 100 miles & I couldn't think what we would all do if we didn't do it.After over 25 years of being a season ticket holder I still get the...
  3. L

Norwich Away

Norwich City versus Wolves Date Saturday 14th February 2014 Kick off 3.00pm Allocation and Prices Allocation – 2,000 seats. £35 adults £25 seniors 65+ £20 under 17 £12 under 12 13 pairs of tickets for wheelchair disabled Wheelchair pays age concession and carer – Free of...
  4. L

Huddersfield away

Huddersfield Town versus Wolves Date Tuesday 10th February 2015 Kick off 7.45pm Allocation and Prices Allocation – 1,500 seats. £24 adults £14 seniors 65+ £10 under 18 £5 under 8 8 pairs of tickets for wheelchair disabled Wheelchair pays £14 and carer – Free of charge Away...
  5. L

Bolton Away

Bolton Wanderers versus Wolves Date Saturday 31st January 2015 Kick off 3.00pm Allocation and Prices Allocation – 1,618 lower tier seats and 977 upper tier. £28 adults lower £33 adults upper £22 seniors 65+ and under 23 lower £23 upper £12 under 18 both upper and lower 10 pairs...
  6. L

Fulham Away Fa Cup 3 rd Round

Wolves’ trip to Fulham in the third round of the FA Cup has been scheduled for Saturday, January 3rd with a 3pm kick off. Wolves will receive an allocation of 2,900 tickets which will go on sale initially to Away Season Ticket holders from 2pm on Monday, December 15th. Home Season Ticket...
  7. L

Fa cup who do we want

The Fulham game is only 3 weeks tomorrow away wish they would hurry up & organise what day they are playing it on. I'm planning on going with my lad but can't buy train tickets till we know what day game will be on. The prices on the train have gone up already since draw was made!!!
  8. L

Small Audience anticipated on Saturday

Attendance on Sat against Bournemouth ? Can't see this being a very big gate with our recent run of form & so close to Xmas I'm going for 18,642.
  9. L

Brentford Prediction

The only thing I can predict tomorrow is im definitely going to have 2 pints of cider in the 4 pubs on each corner of the ground !!!!
  10. L

Worst Wolves Signing?

Tony Lange the goal keeper we signed from Aldershot around 89 think we paid roughly £150,000 for him & he was awful & hardly ever played!!!
  11. L

Pubs for Derby

I rang the harvester earlier on in the week they said they open at 8 am for breakfast but don't start selling alcholol till 11 am !!!
  12. L

Brentford away

4 of us from Leominster well up for this a great away day last season!!
  13. L

Ipswich and Derby away

Going to both two days out on the beer beckons!!! looking forward to it even more cause I've just completed the go sober October ! So the liver as had a good break COYW!!!
  14. L

Brentford Away

Brentford versus Wolves Date Saturday 29th November 2014 Kick off 3pm Allocation and Prices Allocation – 1,570 (520 seating & 1050 Terrace) £26 seating adults £25 terrace £20 seniors 60+ and £19 terrace £18 students and £17 terrace £7 under 18 both seating and terrace 6 pairs...
  15. L

Hereford

http://youtu.be/1SgGYy0EaFs A good friend of mines brother in law was press officer at Hereford & loved the club. In the end he worked for months & months without getting paid & resigned. He put together the above link it's very sad to watch no football fan deserves to go through what the Bulls...
  16. L

Leeds away

Just received this!!!I am sending through the information for Leeds away, due to a change in Leeds selling procedure they cannot confirm prices until 3 weeks before the fixture so there is a shortened selling window, please ensure as an AST holder if you want to attend this match you book during...
  17. L

Millwall Away

Millwall versus Wolves Date Saturday 18th October 2014 Kick off 3pm Allocation and Prices Allocation – 2,000 – Upper tier, a lower tier allocation available once upper tier is sold out. £26 adults £17 seniors 60+ £13 under16 £7 under 12 8 pairs of tickets for wheelchair...
  18. L

Blackpool Memories

Yeah 4 of us going
  19. L

Blackpool Memories

Myself & Burlton Wolf went to the Blackpool game in 89 I was 15 & I skived off school for two days & stayed at a friends mum & dads b & b.From what I remember that's the most rain I've ever watched a game in!! If memory serves me correctly Mark Kendall was beaten the ball went through his legs...
  20. L

Lee evans

I agree with everything you have said in your posts regarding Evans.The same thing happened at Oldham last season we were being over run in midfield & took Evans off & brought Doyle on & changed game.I watched him play every home & away game last season he played well 1st half at Bristol City...
Back
Top Bottom