Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. S

Team for Brighton (a)

I know it's slightly too early but I do think we're safe now, looking at the upswing that would be needed for us to get dragged back into it. With that in mind, I think it's time to start seeing other players to see where we're at come the summer. Would love to see Bentley, Collins, Ait-Nouri...
  2. S

Team for Fulham (a)

Right then, what are we saying? Really tough game against a team in form, they will be fancying their chances here. Personally think it's one of the best away days going so I'm looking forward to it. I know Fulham are strong in midfield but I'd quite like us to go with the 442 option that we...
  3. S

Our skipper - England international

Called up to England. Finally. Whatever the circumstances it's come in, truly delighted for him. Get in son.
  4. S

3pm Saturday kick-offs at Molineux

This thread has undoubtedly been done before but it's been absolutely ages since I've been to Molineux at 3pm on a Saturday for various reasons. Just wondering what people's favourite haunts are pre- and post-match for a Saturday 3pm kick off these days? Will be getting into Wolverhampton...
  5. S

Braga (A)

Apologies if a thread specifically for this already exists, but couldn't see one. Seeing as the other two away games have their own thread, thought I'd start this one. Thursday 28 November, kick off 5:55pm. Sorted our flights and hotel within half an hour of the date being announced earlier...
  6. S

Team for Everton

I know we're pre-occupied with a certain cup draw that's on the horizon, as well as refreshing SkyScanner and booking.com, but we've got another game in two days! Really looking forward to this, not been to Goodison since we snatched a late draw there a few years back thanks to Sylvan...
  7. S

Carabao Cup Third Round draw

If we progress to the Europa League group stage tomorrow night, it really won't matter who we draw in the Carabao Cup, as we'll field a completely revamped side no matter who we face. However, the draw for the third round is tonight, so let's pretend we're interested, eh? Who knows, if we crash...
  8. S

The Athletic

I'm sure most people have seen by now that The Athletic [The Athletic] has launched its football arm here in the UK. It's pretty much hand picked some of the UK's biggest names from nationals, particularly from The Times and The Guardian, as well as cherry picking some of the best local...
  9. S

Pubs for Watford

I see online (Vicarage Road | Watford Football Club | Football Ground Guide) that apparently there's no booze in the away end at Watford before the match or during half time, so just a pre-warning there. Where's everybody drinking? Oddfellows is listed as the away pub, two mins from the...
  10. S

Prague

Heading there next weekend for a stag do that I'm co-organising for the groom along with his little brother. I've been twice before - both on a stag and a more 'cultured' trip - but they were both about six or seven years ago so just wondering if anyone has any tips on decent bars to go to? I...
  11. S

Team for Southampton (a)

I have to admit this is the first time I’ve been on here since the semi-final as I can’t bring myself to think about what happened too much. So apologies if I’ve missed an existing thread on this, but I couldn’t see one. What are we thinking? Same as usual or mix it up a bit? I think we’ll see...
  12. S

Leeds (supposedly) after Cavaleiro

Probs nonsense as it’s come from The Sun: Mike McGrath on Twitter Wouldn’t blame them for enquiring. Don’t think we’d sell in January, even if he is down the pecking order. Let’s not turn this into a chance to slag off other players in his position either :)
  13. S

Watching football abroad

I'm looking to get my old man something different for Christmas, and one idea (so I can also enjoy it equally as much...) is getting him flights/tickets to watch a match abroad for the near future. I went to watch Barcelona recently and I could sense his jealousy when I was describing how good...
  14. S

Pubs for Brighton

Just wondering what pubs people are planning on going to on Saturday? I know Brighton has about 200 good boozers, so may be tricky for people to stick together, but would be good to know if there are any in particular. From what I've read, there are none around the ground (Falmer), so best to...
  15. S

Teammates with Conor Coady

Not sure if this has been posted before, but enjoyed watching: Particular highlight was finding out Doherty is teacher's pet, with him and Nuno having little private chats and their own in jokes :D
  16. S

Soccer AM

For those of you who have nothing better to do tomorrow morning, our beautiful skipper is on the sofa. Always gives a good interview and is a good laugh so I’m looking forward to it. Just thought I’d give a heads up in case people missed it.
  17. S

Blues facing 12-point deduction for breaking EFL spending rules

Exclusive: Birmingham City facing 12-point deduction after breaking EFL spending rules Shame that. "Birmingham City are facing the prospect of being hit with a huge 12-point deduction for breaking rules on spending, in a landmark case for the English Football League. Garry Monk’s Championship...
  18. S

Alternative highlights

Apologies if there's already a thread on these. I really enjoy the 'alternative' highlights that Wolves put out after we've won a game. They usually show goals and key incidents from different angles, and show other things we might not necessarily see, such as crowd reactions, Nuno embracing...
  19. S

Watching the Sheff Utd (h) match in London

Afternoon folks. I'm yet to find a consistent boozer that will always show Wolves matches in London, despite being here for a few years now. With our match clashing with Arsenal vs Everton and a Six Nations match tomorrow evening it's going to be a little more tricky than just turning up to a...
  20. S

FA Cup fourth-round draw

Well, we're not through, but we're in the hat. On tonight at approx 7pm on BBC2. We are ball 25 according to the BBC: http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/42598492 If we can get past Swansea, who does everyone want? For me, in order of preference: 1. Albion (ideally away but home will do) 2...
Back
Top Bottom