Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Teammates with Conor Coady

D

Deleted at request of member 4337

That's great thanks for sharing there's some good insights and the tremendous team spirit stands out again.

S

Shifnal Wolf

He seems a great character, well done to Nuno for developing him and fair play to Connor for rising to the challenge!

Floyd Man

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I think it's great the way Coady has stepped forward to be not just the captain, but the spokesman for the squad. Always prepared to put himself out there. The rest of them are quite a reserved bunch, even shy in some cases. I bet all the media sorts love him. A bit of a change from the usual clichés.

D

Deleted member 4453

This is Conor get in his own back after the question tankard last season ;)

Love his description of Adama :D

E

Edgmond Wolf

Not sure if this has been posted before, but enjoyed watching:

Particular highlight was finding out Doherty is teacher's pet, with him and Nuno having little private chats and their own in jokes :D
Top bloke is Coady

Stingray II

Reaction score
Thank you. I appreciate things like this being posted. Living outside of the UK, I am unaware of many football shows so don't know to go look for them.

PumpKing

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
By all accounts he is genuinely meant to be to himself outside of the game

Saw him in reception one night at the end of last season with a few of the other players. Couldn’t believe who this very quiet, shy and withdrawn character was. Very un Conor like. Still, it must be impossible to keep that amount of enthusiasm up all day.

R

reanswolf

Saw him in reception one night at the end of last season with a few of the other players. Couldn’t believe who this very quiet, shy and withdrawn character was. Very un Conor like. Still, it must be impossible to keep that amount of enthusiasm up all day.
To be fair, he is a lovely lad, quick, intelligent, very-loveable, but when he is by himself or his family he is entitled to be as quiet as he wants.

Just want to add, I love him I do.

SteveBullsKnee

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Loved his description of Ryan Bennett. I met him and he came over as being a bit arrogant, turns out hes just moody!

Very Proud (AKA Still Proud)

Prouder than a proud thing in Proudville
Reaction score
Love these insights and Connor is a great ambassador for the club. Would love to see one or two of the other guys put forward as well. Though I have to say there's a marked contract between Connor and Ruben when they're interviewed. We should make allowance for the fact that English is his second language, but then again thinking about it it's Ruben's as well.

Edit: just another thought, could see Connor having a good media career when he retires with his boatload of medals behind him.

astraltrader

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Not sure if this has been posted before, but enjoyed watching:

Particular highlight was finding out Doherty is teacher's pet, with him and Nuno having little private chats and their own in jokes :D

Thanks Sketchead I really enjoyed reading this! :):)

Back
Top Bottom