Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. J

Newcastle

Just watching their attacking play. Eddie Howe is some **** but he has them playing proper stuff. Take note everyone at our club especially our coach. None of this midfield dropping deep to collect the ball, cb doing the creation and joining the attack if needs be, movement pace and power from...
  2. J

Another the thread for the sake of it

If you don’t laugh you’ll cry bring back Nuno!! Happy Sunday
  3. J

Team v spurs

Sa Semedo Collins Dawson Ait Nouri. Lemina Gomes Sarabia Cunha Neto Costa Drop neves ?yes he should not be exempt from it High press and ****ing attack
  4. J

Team for west ham

Sorry didn’t see it posted anywhere else Sa Semedo Collins Kilman Bueno Nunes Neves Adama Guedes Podence Cunha
  5. J

Tim spiers article

Worrying reading. Podence and silva laughing at Hwang and visible frustration at hwang being brought on instead of them ! I get a bad feeling about it all now!!
  6. J

Tony Roberts

Can’t see this mentioned but the guy is a great character and fair play to him he handled himself brilliantly yesterday taking temp charge.
  7. J

Never want to see 5/3 at the back again.

As it says on the tin. Prepare for next season and start playing 4. Then bin 7 of the 11 starting today in the summer Boring set up that has run its course
  8. J

That ones for you son!!

My second young wolf born yesterday and thriving. That wins for you son!!
  9. J

Open letter from fans trust to jeff shi

Saw it on social media.........A bunch of sad ****s with nothing happening in their lives. We love you jeff!!
  10. J

Injuries

No doubt there has been a thread I missed but can anyone give an update on Boly Masquera Podence Neto Semedo etc
  11. J

Neves

he’s a class above anything I’ve seen in my time going to the mol so this thread isn’t a put down, however what has happened his shooting ??? Every time he got the ball over the years you were willing him to shoot, now I’m shouting at the tv to pass!!! what has gone wrong with his shooting...
  12. J

Club shop Joke

2 weeks ago I ordered a kit and hoody for my little wolf from the club shop and it hasn't been despatched yet according to the tracker. I try calling they hang up on me, i send emails and they just say its been despatched. AWFUL!!!
  13. J

Solutions are within us

WTF is that statement about. It’s blindingly obvious it’s not. Would give nuno a chance only for that mad statement.
  14. J

Team for The ****

Rui Semedo Coady Saiss Ran donk Neves traore Mgw Neto cutrone provided no one else is back from injury
  15. J

Bristol to Molineux

Hi all, traveling up from Bristol tonight. Over from Ireland for the week on a work trip and was looking for advice on driving to the mol, time to leave,route and road conditions, all help appreciated
  16. J

Wolves bar in Alvor Portugal

On honeymoon with the new Mrs Jones and was looking to sneak off and go boozing with my true love Wolves at half 5. Anyone know anyone thats showing it or where’s good to watch ?
  17. J

Captain Coady

never stops talking. Gives instructions brilliantly. Very impressed with our captain today
  18. J

William Carvalho

Real Betis is still struggling to get services, although it is aware that the operation is anything but simple. The club has to reinforce the pivot position in midfield, more if possible after the loss of Fabian, who has left in the entity a large amount of money for transfers. The chosen one is...
  19. J

Wolves in Ireland

For those who don't know wolves support in Ireland isn't on a par with city,united, Liverpool etc but to my delight tonight as I sit at a dinner table at wedding of a colleague of my fiancée I hear a conversation started at the table beside me about our beloved wanderers. I listen to people...
  20. J

Grant holt nearly signed

http://www.benchwarmers.ie/videos/classic-lad-impersonates-sean-dyche-and-nearly-signs-grant-holt-for-burnley/92050/#.WaBicoHhSEd Not what you all thought at first but should bring a smile to a few faces
Back
Top Bottom