Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Team for west ham

jonesy

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Sorry didn’t see it posted anywhere else

Sa

Semedo
Collins
Kilman
Bueno

Nunes
Neves

Adama
Guedes
Podence

Cunha

Jeru360

Reaction score
I would replace Adama with RAN and Guedes with Raul and then swap with Cunha.
Although I’d like to see what Guedes can do in the middle - I think he would be better than on the wing.

Bacon Sandwich

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
OK, let's try and do this. I start from the premise that Semedo, Jonny, Guedes and Moutinho are too bad to start. And God knows I love Adama but whatever he had he seems to be losing it. Assuming Cunha isn't fit enough to start:

Sa
Lembikisa Collins Kilman Bueno
Nunes Neves Hodge
Podence

And then honestly I don't bloody know. Hwang? Jimenez? RAN? I even have doubts about Podence 'cos he'll be lying on the floor clutching his face after 10 minutes. It has to be players who can create something, so:

Podence Jimenez (only because Costa is injured tho') and RAN

Flea

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Sa
Lembikisa-Collins-Kilman-Toti-Bueno
Nunes-Neves
Hwang-Raul-Podence

Possible subs..RAN-Cunha-Adama-Moutinho..Semedo/Hodge

Still thinks five at the back suits us the best.Hammers is sharper than Forest upfront and the starting eleven leaves us with decent firepower at the bench that can be decissive second half.

Whatever..Julen needs to get his starting eleven right from now on.Seeing Jonny and Moutinho starting for us makes me wanna go...hmmm.

Scallywolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I reckon our starting 11 against West Ham will give us an idea of what JL’s regular choice will be for the rest of the season.

Carabao Cup out of the way (not bothered) and just F A Cup being a bit of a distraction.

Premier League survival has to be the priority imo and we need to have a settled starting 11 and formation.

New players hopefully coming in will help as well.

JL has selected so many players and made so many changes in all our matches, I have no idea what the starting 11 will be, so I will just wait and see.

Last edited:

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
RAN has to start as does Cunha, Raul and Podence. Podence as a no10.

Sa
Semedo
Kilman
Collins
Bueno
Neves
Nunes
Podence
RAN
Cunha
Raul

The only position I am unsure on is right back. I would be all for Dexter starting but just concerned that would be two
very young full backs in a key game although Semedo in my opinion doesnt deserve to start and Jonny hasnt got the legs anymore.
We need a new right back in still.

Bognor_Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
-----------------------Sa-----------------------
-Semedo-----Collins-------Kilman--------Bueno-
--------------Nunes-------Neves---------------
-Podence-------------Cunha-------------Ait-Nouri-
--------------------Jimenez---------------------

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Dont think I'd be starting Moutinho after what I saw tonight. The play just passes him by for long periods now. Would rather we go with a two of Nunes and Neves and Podence as a no10 and start on the front foot with more pace through the middle.

Jd132

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
442: Sa-Semedo-Collins-Kilman-Bueno-Podence-Neves-Nunes-RAN-Raul-Cunha

SteveBullsKnee

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
My only concern is their threat on set pieces and whether that team is big enough to cope with it.
Trouble is in our position we can’t set up a team just to cope with set pieces, it gives totally the wrong vibe. We need to be positive and think we’ll score more than the opposition, no more “fearful” football (certainly not against teams round us)

Milijas

Reaction score
Anyone with moutinho in their team forget it. Loved the bloke but now when he goes in 50/50 it's more like 90/10 and him being the 10. Love the bloke and he had a lovely assist for Podence the other week but he's just miles off premier League would do well for another year in Portugal. I'd actually try get a million for him now in Jan.

Sketchead

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Sa

Semedo
Collins
Kilman
Bueno

Hwang
Neves
Nunes
RAN

Cunha
Raul

Not against Hodge playing for one of the more forward players. Nullify Rice we win the game.

Matt

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Sa
Semedo - Collins - Kilman - Bueno
Neves - Nunes
Hwang - Cunha - Podence
Raul​

Back
Top Bottom