Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. C

Santiago Bueno Signing

It looks like we are going to land Santiago Bueno from Girona for £10m. Does anyone know much about him?
  2. C

Villa Tickets

1 over 65 and 1 adult ticket available in the south bank - £50. Will need to post today or tomorrow to arrive Sat morning
  3. C

West Ham ticket available

1 adult ticket available for West Ham in the south bank. £30 collect on day at the ground. Cheers
  4. C

Cavaleiro gone to Fulham

#Fulham are poised to sign @Wolves winger Ivan Cavaleiro on a season’s loan. Cavaleiro was a target for Fulham last year and understand there is an option to buy #wwfc From John Percy who is always bang on the money.
  5. C

Danny Rose

From Coral’s twitter account: Danny Rose is being linked with a move to Wolves. What a signing that would be!
  6. C

Alex Telles

Linked again by O Jogo. Are they reputable? Wolves have contacted Porto over a deal for Alex Telles. (Source - O Jogo)
  7. C

Ipswich Away

Saturday 27th January - we’ve been given a pathetic away allocation of just 1,500. If we beat Swansea in the replay then the Ipswich game will change to midweek in which case the 1,500 allocation will probably be ok. However, if the fixture remains Sat 3pm then surely we would be taking at least...
  8. C

Richard Dunne

Very good source from twitter this morning....... @Football_Agent9 Football Agent Strong rumours that Richard Dunne will be joining Wolves. #WWFC #AVFC
  9. C

Team to play Wigan

Will Mick stick with the team that beat Blues or will he bring Jarvis back in? I would like to see Fletcher partnering SEB up front too. Hennessey Foley Zubar Berra Ward Jarvis Milijas Edwards Hunt SEB Fletcher
  10. C

Sporting Bet Half Time Challenge

I know a few guys on here have done the sporting bet half time challenge - how do you enter to have the chance to do this? I can't believe how poor some people are at it and genuinely don't understand how you can miss from the 6 yard box!! Do you just have to hold up one of those pick me...
  11. C

Supporter Number

Hi Guys, My Dad and I want to take a mate to the United game but only have our two supporter numbers. Is there anybody that would be willing to lend me there name and supporter number today so i can order 3 tickets together for the game next Saturday? Many Thanks
  12. C

Kevin Foley

Am i the only one that thinks Foley has performed very well on the right wing? Ok he isn't direct like a Kightly and isn't going to skip past two or three players at a time but what he does very well is keeping possesion and we have had some lovely one touch football on the right. West ham...
  13. C

Steve Bull Shirt

I have recently been given Steve Bull's playing shirt from the 1994 - 1995 season. He wore the shirt in every game he played that season and it has some tears and rips to prove it. The shirt is signed Best Wishes Steve Bull. My girlfriend has given me the shirt as her old man won it at a...
  14. C

2 Doncaster Tickets For Sale

Hi Guys, Unfortunately due to my own sporting commitments i have just found out i will not be able to make the Donny game on Sunday. Now i have 1 Adult Ticket and 1 Student Ticket. They are available to be picked up from the ground on Sunday but 1 Student Card MUST BE SHOWN for them to hand...
  15. C

Team V Notts Forest

Right then I started this thread last week and we picked up the 3 points so I will get it cracking again this week. With just 72 hours until the vital game against Forest starts what would be your starting line up? As follows: Hennessey Foley Craddock Berra...
  16. C

Team for Charlton

Can't see this anywhere nor a prediction thread but i don't want to start one so i can't be blamed should we not get 3 points!!! Anyway my team: Hennersey Foley Craddock Berra Hill Kightly Edwards Jones Friend (if fit) Iwelumo SEB Subs: Ward (GK) Stearman Henry Vokes Keogh For...
  17. C

Cheltenham Festival

Hi Guys i was at the Cheltenham Festival (horse racing for anyone who dosn't know!!) yesterday and was standing at the bar in the guiness tent getting my first pint in at 10:30am when i turned to my right in a quite bar Wardy, Stearman, Ebanks-Blake and Keogh were there as well. I also saw Dave...
  18. C

A few on here please take note...

Brian Laws talking to BBC today "I spoke to Mick a few weeks ago and he says they have put themselves under pressure because they almost ran away with it. Some fans were calling for his head, how ludicrous is that? I fell off my chair laughing when he told me." A few calling for his head was...
  19. C

Wolves V Bristol City

I remember this game last year tickets did not even make general sale. However, this year it seems different, tickets are on general sale. Obviously, there are two factors making it less attractive with it being a late kick off and on sky. There are only 2000 tickets on sale and with...
  20. C

Jason Shackell

Wolves have had a £1 Million pound bid turned down for Norwich centre back Jason Shackell.
Back
Top Bottom