Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Steve Bull Shirt

Clifton Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I have recently been given Steve Bull's playing shirt from the 1994 - 1995 season. He wore the shirt in every game he played that season and it has some tears and rips to prove it. The shirt is signed Best Wishes Steve Bull.

My girlfriend has given me the shirt as her old man won it at a Wolves auction, charity and golf day some years back. Obviously its a great piece of memorabilia to own and i whilst i am certainly not looking to sell it does anyone have any idea how much something like this would be worth?

W

willie carr stunt double

only a fiver but i will give you twenty quid for it if you want :D

Very Proud (AKA Still Proud)

Prouder than a proud thing in Proudville
Reaction score
I have recently been given Steve Bull's playing shirt from the 1994 - 1995 season. He wore the shirt in every game he played that season and it has some tears and rips to prove it. The shirt is signed Best Wishes Steve Bull.

My girlfriend has given me the shirt as her old man won it at a Wolves auction, charity and golf day some years back. Obviously its a great piece of memorabilia to own and i whilst i am certainly not looking to sell it does anyone have any idea how much something like this would be worth?

I have his shirt from 1989 on my wall in a frame - to me it's priceless, however I collect memorabillia and anywhere between £100 - £150 on the open market is a realistic value.

It all obviously depends on the potential buyer.

Clifton Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I have his shirt from 1989 on my wall in a frame - to me it's priceless, however I collect memorabillia and anywhere between £100 - £150 on the open market is a realistic value.

It all obviously depends on the potential buyer.

Agree with regards to it being priceless. I would never sell it because its such a great thing to own.

London Wolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
One of his England shirts went on Ebay for about £300 if I remember right but obviously they are rarer.

D

Dewsburywolf

I have recently been given Steve Bull's playing shirt from the 1994 - 1995 season. He wore the shirt in every game he played that season and it has some tears and rips to prove it.

Never knew he played against Christophe Berra. :rolleyes:

R

reanswolf

You lucky thing, Bully stuff don't get that much as there is so much of his stuff about. But he is the greatest Wolves legend of my lifetime so it should be treasured.

J

jayeff17

Your like the bloke on the antiques road show " I was just walking past with this sideboard under my arm " is it worth much ??

M

MK Panther

Bully wore the same shirt every match in that season, even with rips in it. Things must have been bad back then?

M

MK Panther

Any posters with Bully's jock strap, it must be great to have such a wonderful of item of memorabilia. I would be willing to make an offer, max £100,000, must be in good condition and no fraying.

wallace

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Some folk get the joke.

Aaaand some folk don't.

got the joke dewie, just thought it was worth reminding those who remember the battles bully had with mr walsh. those meeting were so hard it was arms and legs they were counting at the end of the match, not girly shirt pulling.:D

Back
Top Bottom