Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. SE10 Wolf

Kudos to Davies

A brief reflection: (due, essentially, to Italian red wine), Mr Davies made big calls for the starting 11, made decisive, early, subs;, and played players in their natural positions. Not many expected much from this fixture, and I, for one, got more than I was expecting. Who knows what the...
  2. SE10 Wolf

Anyone in Bologna to watch the Semi Final?

Long shot I know but you never know. Any recommendations for sports bars / cafes would be appreciated too. I know I know, but I was (not) at Chorley either...
  3. SE10 Wolf

Unity - of colour

I know I've banged on about this in the past, but perhaps now is a good time to bring it up again as we all contemplate the current form of our beloved Wolves... Can not the club, in the 21st century, harmonise the goddam Old Gold? It is different on nearly everything (even in the new stand)...
  4. SE10 Wolf

IDS £53 p/w Petition

Iain Duncan-Smith's claim to be able to live on £53 a week sparked an online petition for him to prove it, and it's got over 300K signed up already! https://www.change.org/en-GB/petitions/iain-duncan-smith-iain-duncan-smith-to-live-on-53-a-week
  5. SE10 Wolf

Henry Out

Sorry if posted elsewhere. BBC say out for 3 to 4 weeks. http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/teams/wolverhampton-wanderers
  6. SE10 Wolf

What Could Possibly Go Wrong?

"I'm a Liverpool fan really - what could possibly go wrong?" "The WV project is on course; just look at the projected returns - what could possibly go wrong?" "I have a clause to move to a Prem club when we get relegated - what could possibly go wrong?" "A million a year - what could...
  7. SE10 Wolf

I do know that I know nothing but...

surely firing MM without someone (or at least) something lined up smacks of $$$$ poor management, given our precarious position; and not to even be in the country (as I understand it) shows massive disrespect to MM. Losing faith in the Scouse Cowboy - we have few enough games to secure safety...
  8. SE10 Wolf

3 from 5 to go down...Rafa to save us?

Discuss.
  9. SE10 Wolf

Frimpong

Any news on how bad? I'm hoping it's a dead leg and nothing more...
  10. SE10 Wolf

TBTG Boost from Football Supporters' Fed

Timely round robin from the good people there: Hi I hope you don’t mind but I thought I’d draw your attention to the below article which might be of interest to you as a Football Supporters’ Federation member and Wolves fan. A group of Wolves fans are fighting to “take back the...
  11. SE10 Wolf

Billy Hill's Current Manager to Leave Odds...

11/8 Steve Bruce 7/4 Steve Kean 4/1 Owen Coyle 7/1 Roberto Martinez 10/1 Andre Villas Boas 10/1 Alex McLeish 14/1 Mick McCarthy 16/1 Harry Redknapp 25/1 No manager to leave 25/1 Neil Warnock
  12. SE10 Wolf

Pavlyuchenko

Harry willing to sell...would he come, could we afford, should we aiming for this type/calibre of player??? I would love it if feasible. Discuss.
  13. SE10 Wolf

Captain acknowledges.

www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11699_7235745,00.html Fair play I say.
  14. SE10 Wolf

Hillsborough Information

Please see this petition and sign if minded to do so. The government are appealing to prevent release of the discussions Thatcher and her cabinet had after that dreadful day. All those who went to football, pre-Gazza's tears and all that that brought, will know how we were all treated by the...
  15. SE10 Wolf

Eddie Kidd - OTT

Apologies if posted in the wrong place or after someone else has, however this story and, more importantly the man himself, deserve recognition - at least. Moving and sterling. If you can donate or pass the word to someone who might be able to, please do...
  16. SE10 Wolf

Blackburn's bookings

Has anyone else noticed they seem to rack up a few bookings most games, with the Jones boys, and in particular J Jones, getting booked nearly every match recently? Don't know if that's likely to be relevant tomorrow but possibly something MM and co will mention.
  17. SE10 Wolf

Matt Jarvis Rumour

Hi all, I'm not one to usually indulge in unfounded rumours, however an Evertonian friend told me last night that our Matt is headed for Goodison - hence the Hammil buy. I hope its not true and have no source but thought I'd share. :pcguru:
  18. SE10 Wolf

Financials & Futures

Fellow fans, Forgive for my ignorance, but could someone advise if we would be financially better off, in terms of a trading company, with the relegation parachute payment and immediate promotion or the continued money and term 2 income of 17th place?:stupido3:
  19. SE10 Wolf

Red Red Wins

Just looking at this weekend's fixtures and it struck me that we want to be urging on the reds of Forest, Saints and Blades. Could our decent fortune continue?
  20. SE10 Wolf

More Wolves Fans Travelling from Thames Valley than Royals?

Quick straw poll, but seeing as the Hob Nobs have sold just 380 tickets, could it be that more Wolves fans than Reading fans will be travelling from the Thames Valley area for tonight's game? Just a thought.
Back
Top Bottom