Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Red Red Wins

SE10 Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Just looking at this weekend's fixtures and it struck me that we want to be urging on the reds of Forest, Saints and Blades. Could our decent fortune continue?

L

Langdale Wolf

Yeah, it'd be nice - but we really need to start making our own luck sooner rather than later.

I have been staggered by Reading and Blues BOTH losing form at the same time as us, and coupled with the clanger that gave us a point last weekend, it's up to us to show what we can do.

I think that although we were $$$$ing this league early on, we had a LOT of bad luck - the injuries to Craddock, Elokobi, Jarvis, Kites, Iwelumo's harsh sending off at Preston, so maybe the good fortune we've seen now has evened itself out?

Let's hope we don't have to rely on any luck from hereon in, and get DESERVED victories. Nowt the chasing pack can do if we start winning, and continue to win.

Come on me babbies!!!!

SE10 Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Yeah, it'd be nice - but we really need to start making our own luck sooner rather than later.

I have been staggered by Reading and Blues BOTH losing form at the same time as us, and coupled with the clanger that gave us a point last weekend, it's up to us to show what we can do.

I think that although we were $$$$ing this league early on, we had a LOT of bad luck - the injuries to Craddock, Elokobi, Jarvis, Kites, Iwelumo's harsh sending off at Preston, so maybe the good fortune we've seen now has evened itself out?

Let's hope we don't have to rely on any luck from hereon in, and get DESERVED victories. Nowt the chasing pack can do if we start winning, and continue to win.

Come on me babbies!!!!

Totally agree with you there. I think the first half against Cardiff showed the players that they can still turn it on. I do worry about our mental fragility at times. Hope there's a decent crowd at the Mol tomorrow getting behind them. Can't make it myself but I'll be at Palarse on Tuesday however. Anyone know how many we've sold for Tuesday? Up the Wolves.:)

Sozzled Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I do worry about our mental fragility at times.

The only real downside to a young player recruitment policy, in my view.

They've taken us to first place with 12 games to go though so let's keep the faith!

E

Edgmond Wolf

Totally agree with you there. I think the first half against Cardiff showed the players that they can still turn it on. I do worry about our mental fragility at times. Hope there's a decent crowd at the Mol tomorrow getting behind them. Can't make it myself but I'll be at Palarse on Tuesday however. Anyone know how many we've sold for Tuesday? Up the Wolves.:)

Not sure how many sold but I will be at Palarse on Tuesday too, had my tickets come thro' so I will be dragging my Spurs mate to the game.

SE10 Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Not sure how many sold but I will be at Palarse on Tuesday too, had my tickets come thro' so I will be dragging my Spurs mate to the game.
There's a couple of Goldies in Greenwich who'll be there. Pay "How much!" :eek: on the day as normal there, hopefully!

P

Paul76

We have to win today as I can see Reading, Bristol City and Cardiff all winning.

Back
Top Bottom