Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. vini69

The strength of 'The Wolves' is in the pack!

The question is... A pack of what? If it were WOLVES, there would be bite - or at least a projection of power, energy, a ruthlessness, cunning, ferocity.... So, its not a pack of this ilk;which begs the question: a pack of what? Your suggestions please!
  2. vini69

Who is the band?

.. playing on the alternative highlights of our win against Arsenal. Cracking tune but Shazam et Al can't seem to identify it. Anyone know?? Ta.
  3. vini69

Want to buy England tickets to Euro 2020?

Then DON'T BE CONNED by the current FA emails and website marketing: I recently paid £75 to 'upgrade' my membership to the supporters' travel club. It is a closed 'exclusive' system that has many benefits - not least priority access windows to England games and tournaments. Sounds good right...
  4. vini69

Wolves can't allow Europe to cause cracks in Premier League foundations

Doing my daily ablutions ahead of the 250 mile round trip for today's game and saw this headline. And then it hit me. I mean.. REALLY SLAP BANG, I'VE BEEN TANGO'D hit me. All those memories of a clock ticking away our time from the big league (19yrs 8 months I think it once said) and season...
  5. vini69

Wolves v Watford 28/9

Trying to book trains for this game but kick-off time is unclear. WW site suggests 3pm but others have it as a 5pm, possible live on tv evening game. Can someone clarify please?
  6. vini69

Cathro!

Concede the middle of the park to organised positions when defending. Squeezing the play to make Zaha come inside to link play but leaving zonal cover behind. Operating a fluid system that saw Jonny pop up for the left (last week) with a goal and today Doc. Apart from misplaced passes...
  7. vini69

COME ON LD...SHOW US THE BEER!

Blue skies, beautifully sunny day and first away day in London. Come on Laurie....let’s be avin you...missed out at Brentford last year. Just name the pub....
  8. vini69

WOLFGANG GANG TSHIRTS

Apologies if posted elsewhere but just found this site from another forum. Since I have thought of nothing else all morning, I went ahead and bought a couple of t-shirts from here....they look fab. Made by Wolves fans for Wolves fans and 20% of all profits to Carl’s leukaemia charity. Don’t work...
  9. vini69

Help please for Fulham!

Excuse me for starting a new thread. I need a favour: I have a tradition of taking my nephews to a lot of Wolves away in London. Sadly, they are all born and bred here and this support Arsenal and Manchester United obviously. As their devoted uncle, I’m always cajoling them to watch the mighty...
  10. vini69

How Wolves' new project is shaping up.

FourFourTwo report: apologies if already posted. It's a great read. Love this quote: Nuno likes his teams to press out of possession and counter-attack in a direct manner. Most impressive from a tactical point of view, however, is the positional sense that the Portuguese’s side are...
  11. vini69

Travel partner from London!

Hi, I'm toying with the idea of buying a season ticket again. Possibly Wv1 bar. I wondered if any London Wolves supporters might be willing to join me and contribute to car journey for travelling from London (I'm near the exit of M1 close to Brent X shopping centre) to Wolverhampton, I could...
  12. vini69

Supporter no. Ended for Fulham away please!

Taking the family to Fulham away, a traditional annual pilgrimage for us as we live in London. Wolves tickets only letting me buy four tix. Can anyone not attending donate a supporter number with name to allow me to assign a ticket to you as a friend please, so I can purchase all 5? Thanks, Pete
  13. vini69

Times article - heartfelt and true.

Just read this by a local lad working for the Times - a sad yet defining account of the sentiments around our club of late. Let's just hope that the light really is starting to break from the surrounding darkness...
Back
Top Bottom