Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

WOLFGANG GANG TSHIRTS

vini69

Reaction score
Apologies if posted elsewhere but just found this site from another forum. Since I have thought of nothing else all morning, I went ahead and bought a couple of t-shirts from here....they look fab. Made by Wolves fans for Wolves fans and 20% of all profits to Carl’s leukaemia charity. Don’t work for them, just wanted to share.
Wolfgang Gang

glorybox

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Brilliant. Just ordered two, thanks.

D

Deleted member 4456

I'm tempted to order one of their Nuno mugs. Their products look great.

Vietnam Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Screenshot_20180308-120434.png I got this one shipped out to Vietnam. Very fast delivery. Nice shirts.

Berkswolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Ordered tee shirts for myself and 2 grandsons. :) Hope mine fits as I am of, shall we say, generous propotions!

vini69

Reaction score
Just ordered a Big Willy t shirt. Hopefully my missus won't get trading standards involved.
I’m now cleaning up tea stains on floor as that literally made me loff out loud with a gob full of Yorkshire’s Finest.....

D

Deleted member 4453

saw the one with all the managers on at Cardiff and amused me greatly.

D

Deleted member LP 3925

Apologies if posted elsewhere but just found this site from another forum. Since I have thought of nothing else all morning, I went ahead and bought a couple of t-shirts from here....they look fab. Made by Wolves fans for Wolves fans and 20% of all profits to Carl’s leukaemia charity. Don’t work for them, just wanted to share.
Wolfgang Gang

Thinking ahead......are you going to produce any Christmas jumpers? :)

Dragonwolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
We are off to Porto for a Javelin Comp for my nipper Sunderland weekend and I will be wearing it there with pride. Nuno had a dream .....

Back
Top Bottom