Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. yateleywolf

Chelsea H -Christmas Eve ?

Liam Kean reporting this as a possibility. There's just no way I can make it with family commitments .I bet club won't even offer full refund of ST match ticket either. Not happy about it .
  2. yateleywolf

Today's Games 2023/4

Couldn't see one so here we go. Saw Arsenal win than Brighton game . Awful hand ball decision against Dunk. Going to be a long season for Luton that's for sure.
  3. yateleywolf

Spurs away travel advice

Travelling up for this from Berkshire i hate driving around London so what's the best tube to head to ? Checked spurs forum and some suggestions driving to O2.
  4. yateleywolf

Billy Wright v North Bank

I sit in Billy Wright Central currently and wondering how much they will hike up the ST price? As I only sit four seats from outer I'm considering either moving to an outer seat or trying to move into the North Bank. I've sat in it once and it was an OK view but wondered what people think is the...
  5. yateleywolf

Carabao Cup - Saints away

Trying to figure out team after todays disappointing defeat im sure Nuno would like to get the winning feeling back and look at his defensive options. Hopefully Ofosu-Ayeh is fit to play apart while im sure Batth and Bennett play with vinagre at LWB. Midfield Price /Ronan. LIke to see Zyro and...
  6. yateleywolf

Superfan

Having read this article apart from admiration that he could attend so many games in a row http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/30240084 It brought back memories of watching MOTD about 30 yrs back and seeing the wolves supporter on Isle of Man who went to every game for years. Does...
  7. yateleywolf

SEB on Talksport

Did anyone hear SEB on talksport last night?He sounded a nice guy to be fair but sounded abit desperate about wanting a contract offer at the right club and also in the midlands. Seems to be not happy moving down the leagues and wanted to make sure that he was definitely fit as he kept...
  8. yateleywolf

Todays Games

Noticed our rivals play early today which could either be good or bad. So far Peterborough 1 nil up
  9. yateleywolf

Cardiff City fc

Unbelievable what is happening to them. Change club colours Scout sacked to give a Kid a go just in the hope his billionaire father will invest in club. Club in debt to tune of £100 million. Manager will probably walk soon. Just sounds like another Portsmouth to me. Never really liked...
  10. yateleywolf

Free Travel

I know the owners of Blackburn get slagged off especially by their own fans. But think they have something about offering free travel to the game yesterday to get there fans to Molineux. Why don`t Wolves do this?At least it would show some appreciation to the supporters who travel away.
  11. yateleywolf

Tour de France

Just wondered if anyone else watches this every year as this one is looking like it could be a classic with Contador losing time on the first stage? Some of the stages can get a tad boring but on the mountains its great to see all the people on the side of the road cheering on them on. I...
  12. yateleywolf

Man United vs Barcelona

Wondered what team you want to win? Normally it would be Barcelona but two things make me want United to win this time.The way Barcelona fell over and surrounded the ref in their first leg against Real Madrid and secondly they did us a big favour against Blackpool last week. So for once its...
  13. yateleywolf

Prem 1 and 2

Noticed today that Phil Gartside is trying to get his idea ,once again, off the ground about having two Prem divisions eighteen teams each with Celtic and Rangers included. Wondered what others think now we are in the Prem. I was really against it when i first heard about it but not so sure...
Back
Top Bottom