Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. IrchyWolf

1970/71 Squad.

From MemorabiliaMal This squad came fourth, denied third only on GD.
  2. IrchyWolf

Coutinho

Available for 35 million. Only 28. I think we should enquire. Knows the PL. Obviously could gel with our existing squad. I know it's against the tide of our usual buys and with Mouts needing a replacement it's not a like for like.
  3. IrchyWolf

Relative presences in the box. Should we be troubled?

It's early days yet but this infographic from Stats Bomb doesn't look too encouraging.
  4. IrchyWolf

Mike Dean for Sheff U game.

Is it just my paranoia or do we always seem to pull him?
  5. IrchyWolf

Dean Saunders gaoled.

Former Liverpool striker Dean Saunders, 55, has been jailed for 10 weeks at Chester Magistrates’ Courts after pleading guilty to failing to comply with a roadside breath test and failing to provide a breath sample for analysis
  6. IrchyWolf

Are we doomed to never take the Cup competitions seriously ever again in the new era?

In the last little while (and this is not specific to the Fosun ownership) at best we've played the first team reserves with a sprinkling of the First XI. If we had played our full strength team and respected the competition we'd have progressed last night. You can point out that Leicester did...
  7. IrchyWolf

Rafa Silva for

£10 million from Benfica . Lot of Twitter traffic on this. Anyone else heard or seen anything?. Done deal in January goes the story. Does this mean Costa or Cav moving on?
  8. IrchyWolf

Wolves TV - Still no season tickets ?? Help, please

Anybody else having difficulty on the club's official site to nail down a season ticket for Wolves TV. I can find the audio/radio commentary deal for £45 for the season and access for the Middlesbrough game on a telly stream for a one-off fiver basis but no season ticket. Given so close as we...
  9. IrchyWolf

Marshall and his agent.

Anybody know who his agent is? I really want Paul Lambert to stay because we could end up with a manager ripping the club off by buying players from agents with whom he's in cahoots and taking backhanders from them, ripping the club off in the process. Anybody know how closely Paul Lambert knows...
  10. IrchyWolf

If I go to the MolMix forum and specifically choose New Posts then I'm still getting posts from the OT forum cluttering the listing. Is there any way of excluding them so I can just get New Posts on the MolMix forum listed?
  11. IrchyWolf

Dom Iorfa Outward Bound?

Couple of tweets have recently mentioned him in dispatches with interest from the PL. Don't know if there's any substance to them, Could/Would we live with him not being around anymore?
  12. IrchyWolf

Stephen Taylor released by Newcastle.

Must be worth a sneaky bid? Experience and tricks to teach the kids.
  13. IrchyWolf

Villa lose 3-0 to their own U21s today

Just to lighten the mood. It really could get worse for us. http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11677/10177430/remi-garde-watches-aston-villa-lose-to-clubs-u21-team
  14. IrchyWolf

Bolton get their new owner

Looks like they've secured their billionaire fairy godmother. http://m.theboltonnews.co.uk/news/14240438.Billionaire_banker_and_oil_magnate_bidding_to_buy_Bolton_Wanderers/
  15. IrchyWolf

Waterloo Rd Blocked off tonight.

From the ring road to roundabout at Sir Jack Hayward Way. RTA
  16. IrchyWolf

The Solbakken/Saunders Season

Several recent discussions have piqued my interest in this disaster. What I'd like to find out is whether there is a consensus that can be found as to which point of that season you, yourself, personally as a fan, thought that relegation had become a very real possibility.
  17. IrchyWolf

QPR - FFP penalty.

Are they still Conference bound or have they paid the £40 million fine now? Does anyone know?
  18. IrchyWolf

Reading have sacked Adkins

Surprised, personally. http://www.readingfc.co.uk/news/article/reading-fc-club-statement-nigel-adkins-2145956.aspx
  19. IrchyWolf

Leeds sack McDermott

Just announced. Lennon on his way?
Back
Top Bottom