Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Stephen Taylor released by Newcastle.

IrchyWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Must be worth a sneaky bid? Experience and tricks to teach the kids.

IrchyWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
What like producing a rabbit from a hat or a dove from behind Iorfa's ear?

Something like, yes. Discipline in positioniing. Even just having him and Williamson (when fit) around the training area together. Could it hurt?

Wiltshire Wolfie

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
With Batth, Williamson, EEL, Iorfa and Hause as centre backs, do we need another one..?? Maybe if we lose Iorfa or Hause or both.....

Last edited by a moderator:

Dan G WWFC

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
No unless Hause, Iofra or Batth gets sold. Already have Williamson and Batth, who are simular types of defender, will both be on decent money too I'd guess. Got Eel and Hause looking to play aswell. Iofra wants to play in the middle too.

I just can't see the money being used effectively there. I bet he ends up going Wednesday, Derby, Villa or Forest.

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Wages high and injury prone. No thanks.

Corporate Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Financially Newcastle are in a different league - and we are shopping in Lidls these days.

But Newcastle obviously realise that Taylor is not good enough for what they want to achieve this year..... :confused:

E

Essex Wolf

What like producing a rabbit from a hat or a dove from behind Iorfa's ear?

No no no no no. Wolves had more than enough players last season that looked liked scared rabbits caught in the glare of the dazzling lights. We need no more:D

Sedgley Gold N Black

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
In hindsight, given his injury, we'd have been off waiting til the summer where we could have probably had the pick of him, Williamson and Mariappa.

D

Deleted at own request (WeAreTheWolves)

He's awful IMO, his defending against Southampton recently was actually some of the worst I have ever seen in the top flight.

He does have experience, but he's not good enough and do we need him?

Providing they are telling us the truth and Williamson will be fit, I'd be happy going in with Batth, Hause, Williamson as CB with Iorfa as a potential 4th choice if needed.

Ewok vs Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Dont need him.
His defending is poor, think hes overrated, gets away with it by looking passionate and being local and all. He's forever throwing himself, last ditch defending because most of the time hes in the wrong position to start with

bigbluewolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
[youtube]vl3HnU0HOhk[/youtube]

Last edited by a moderator:

Sketchead

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Our defence is shoddy, average at best, and he wouldn't improve it.

freezin

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
No unless Hause, Iofra or Batth gets sold. Already have Williamson and Batth, who are simular types of defender, will both be on decent money too I'd guess. Got Eel and Hause looking to play aswell. Iofra wants to play in the middle too.

I just can't see the money being used effectively there. I bet he ends up going Wednesday, Derby, Villa or Forest.

Who's Iofra?
Is he a mate of Moxley's?

Rednal Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Our defence is shoddy, average at best, and he wouldn't improve it.

Agree - Williamson and Doherty to start if fit . Hause and Iorfa will be gone . Need an upgrade on Batth and a new left back .

Back
Top Bottom