Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. B

Hwang - a positive thread

Ok, I'm going to swim against the tide here and say I think he could do really well feeding off Sasa. I'm thinking of the early days when he and Raul seemed to have a really good understanding. Given the right system i think he could be a productive player and I would love him to silence...
  2. B

Club Buy-Back Scheme

I recently used this for reselling my Fulham ticket while on holiday. I had an email confirming resale shortly after the kick-off but am still awaiting the refund to hit my account - can anyone tell me how long this normally takes to happen please? TIA. BWInc.
  3. B

England v Hungary - June 14th

Apologies if there is already a thread on this - I could not see one. So, who is going?
  4. B

Rooney - The Documentary

'Rooney' is released on Amazon Prime Video on Friday and covers Rooney's life from childhood until the start of his management career at Derby. https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/60311100 This is worth 10 minutes of your time if you have not watched it already. A very open and candid...
  5. B

Rio Ferdinand

Absolutely love this guy. Did anyone else pick up him calling Walton out regarding the "penalty"? He said something along the lines of referees looking after each other. He knows what's going on here. Corruption 100%
  6. B

Matchday - Half Time Entertainment

Apologies if something along these lines has been posted elsewhere on the forum recently. I have always thought that the only thing that truly unites us on matchdays is our love of football and therefore any half time entertainment which steps outside of this is unlikely to be entirely...
  7. B

Please Vote : #9forRJ9 Banner

Hi Everyone! Please vote for your preferred banner design here; https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/9forRJ9
  8. B

#9forRJ9 - Show Raul the love!

This is an fan driven initiative to send a message of love to Raul Jiminez. Please, do not feel pressurised into donating any more than you can afford! www.justgiving.com/crowdfunding/raul-banner
  9. B

Holiday Cruises

Yep, got to that time in my life where I am considering one of these! Prefer sailing from Southampton or another UK destination to The Med, Croatia etc. Anyone got any tips on the best companies to travel with - money is definitely an object so Viking are rules out and don't mention Saga...
  10. B

Rhod Gilbert - This Saturday 18.05.19

A work colleague is selling 2 third row tickets for his show at Warwick Arts Centre for this Saturday. If anyone is interested PM me for details. Mods please move/delete if inappropriate, thanks.
  11. B

Vinyl

Recently invested in an Audio-Technica turntable after having collected a few re-issues of my favorite albums on vinyl and wondered if any of you have been doing the same. The following ones sound particularly majestic on 180g; Closer - Joy Division The Clash - The Clash Black Star - Bowie Goo...
  12. B

Jeremy Hardy

Shocked to learn that he has passed away.....RIP funny man. :( Radio 4 comedy star Jeremy Hardy dies
  13. B

Destroying Songs

Just heard the abomination of a cover version of Bowie's Ashes To Ashes with Seal 'vocals' and Trevor Horn 'production'. These opportunists should be strung up by the balls for such crap. An insult to Bowie and the original version. And don't get me started on Robbie Williams version of...
  14. B

Roddy Frame - Town Hall, Birmingham

Great gig for us ancients! Roddy Frame, Birmingham Town Hall – review
  15. B

On Our Way Back

Picked this up last night - an excellent read and partially fills the gap left by the absence of an end of season DVD. It’s here! Express & Star's new Wolves book goes on sale
  16. B

Rod Stewart - Didn't I?

Blimey, a Rod Stewart song in the last 30 years that I actually like! sadly I cannot delete this post. don't know what came over me.
  17. B

Gary Neville on Wolves

Apologies if this is posted elsewhere - mods please feel free to delete if necessary. If you did not catch MNF yesterday this is great reading.... "It's the most I've seen Man City's centre-backs and central midfielders disturbed and disrupted from a team that isn't in the top six, certainly...
  18. B

The Dualers - Slade Rooms 23.06.18

I have 2 tickets for this sold out gig on sat and cannot go. Just want face value for them (2x£15). Pm if interested. Ta.
  19. B

Salut! Sunderland - Wolves, Who Are You?

SAFC vs Wolverhampton Wanderers Who are You?: should this have been us? | Salut! Sunderland I was recently asked to do an interview for this website. Hope its a fair representation!
  20. B

Radio WM Thread

Following on from Dudleywolf's Talksport Thread which has got hijacked to discuss the various characters on the WM Football Phone-In I thought a separate thread would be worthwhile for those of us who enjoy listening. Some of the callers that spring to mind include Matt (Wolves) - top lad Ken...
Back
Top Bottom