Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. W

Our E Sport FIFA team

Who reckons they feed data into Jeff and the recruitment team on players who have good stats? Bit tongue in cheek but honestly……I wouldn’t be surprised.
  2. W

Why do you support Wolves?

Why do you support Wolves?
  3. W

Villareal Season Ticket Prices

Not a big club. Growing. But not fleecing fans. It can be done. https://villarrealcf.es/en/news/item/34775-everything-you-need-to-know-about-2022-23-season-tickets
  4. W

Our Last 15 Permanent Transfers

The 2 biggies were Fabio and Semedo. But Don't forget they were a monetary swap for Doc and Jota. Why did we think this transfer window was going to attract big names and big spending? If we don't sell will we buy? Hee Chan Hwang 15m Rayan AIt Nouri 10m Jose Sa 7m Yousen Mosquera 5m...
  5. W

The PR machine of the transfer window?

How much PR do clubs get out of the transfer window? How much money do internet marketeers get out of posting made up rumours. How much more do players get paid due to apparent interest? Upto yet a lot of football fans inc Wolves fans and inc me are like why aren’t we buying anyone. So I...
  6. W

Thelwell and Dalrymple

Is it me or have we stalled as a club since these two left? Dalrymple - enhanced the match day experience and connected fans and club. Has anything changed since he left or got better? Thelwell - I was a big critic and thought he was a footballing politician but have standard of transfers...
  7. W

Non Profit Community Football Club

As football fans ( have we been brainwashed into forgetting what is important? ) " No issue being self sustainable " " We need to balance the books" " We need to build the brand to compete" " We need the right kind of player " " I can understand ticket price rise as we need to compete" etc...
  8. W

Balanced View: Why are matches being called off?

Can somebody please explain why matches are being called off? Please don't mention cases. Cases are irrelevant. If you mention cases please give your head a wobble and think it through. With cases logic matches will be called off forever as the human body gathers viruses and fights them...
Back
Top Bottom