Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. D

Boubacar Traore

He’s not looked great so far but with everything that’s happened recently I think messi would have struggled to look good playing for us. Fingers crossed after the break it’s a fresh start for everyone cause there’s definitely a player there in Nunes.
  2. D

Raul Jimenez

I’ve always found it strange how different injuries seem to go in and out of ‘fashion’. I normally just put it down to coincidence or me just seeing what I want to see to form a trend in my head
  3. D

January 23 Transfer Window Thread

We’ve seen nowhere near his best yet, if lopetegui can get that out of him quickly then he’ll be……… like a new signing!!
  4. D

I’m not sure, that must be their preferred option but there’s got to be a limit on what fee they’ll turn down.
  5. D

I’d take both. Brereton Diaz and another striker.
  6. D

Raul Jimenez

Completely torn between these two feelings, my heart says the former whilst my head the latter.
  7. D

Raul Jimenez

Nice one
  8. D

Raul Jimenez

Agreed but if he stood half a chance I bet he’d have been at Compton working his hardest to get fit enough to do so.
  9. D

Raul Jimenez

I know but Neto and Raul aren’t comparable, one is no where near fit and the other has just turned out for 45 mins.
  10. D

Raul Jimenez

Perhaps. I hope it does him the world of good and he comes back fit, happy and scoring goals. Sadly, going off his most recent form for us I think we need better to stay up. Whatever happens I hope he doesn’t leave on a sour note because he’s given us some great times.
  11. D

Raul Jimenez

Is neto in the Portugal squad for the World Cup and just played 45 mins in a friendly?
  12. D

Raul Jimenez

Yes I accept that but not for prolonged periods and not usually when they are anywhere close to being match fit. If I’m not mistaken he was at Compton for a day or two? That’s not a lot compared to the time he’s been away.
  13. D

Raul Jimenez

It just makes me ask why? Why would he rather be away on his own (in regards of fellow professionals) recovering than with his club around his team mates? Have we done something to **** him off? Does he just want to be in Mexico? Has he given up on playing for us again? Too much speculation...
  14. D

Raul Jimenez

Well being in the same country would be a start but I mean being at Compton. It’s not like the whole Mexico squad have been together for the past month.
  15. D

Raul Jimenez

I’d be happy if he bagged a goal at the World Cup and retired. Came back to molineux, said thank you and goodbye.
  16. D

Raul Jimenez

If he’d have been with the club for the past month (he could still have gone and got a second opinion or whatever) then I don’t think anyone would question it.
  17. D

Raul Jimenez

I’ve said before I wouldn’t be surprised if he retires. Can’t say I’d hold that against him either it’s just the lack of communication has caused all this hearsay and made this situation worse. It could have been handled so much better, from all parties.
  18. D

Raul Jimenez

Will he though?
  19. D

Raul Jimenez

It isn’t our place but we hold his contract. If we thought he was fit enough and it was beneficial to all parties then we’d have heard something from the club regarding him going to the WC
  20. D

Raul Jimenez

I’ve heard that on here but not seen where it originally came from, however that is something that would be extremely likely given what he’s been through.
Back
Top Bottom