Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. W

I have something to say that doesn’t require it’s own thread.

Yeah.. we’re 2/3 signings away from competing for Europe.. or 2/3 sales away from relegation. Important summer for sure.
  2. W

Summer 2024 transfer window thread.

Well, I really needed a bath.. so gonna try again after.
  3. W

Summer 2024 transfer window thread.

Let me ease your mind.. Margot is running me a bath and she said she ain’t interested.
  4. W

Leverkusen

Not for me, based on my lack of connection and knowledge of German football, but you probably have a much deeper understanding of that. I just don’t have a comprehensive enough grasp of how competitive the league is.. perhaps having the same team win every year, makes me think it isn’t that...
  5. W

Leverkusen

Especially when you add that they were up against probably the most dominant domestic club in the world.. Incredible achievement. Leicester winning the Prem, for me, was something else though.
  6. W

The Death of Football, R.I.P.

It raises talking points and “drama” for TV viewers at the expense of the fans in the ground. Just what they want for finances. I don’t agree with the other stuff said about the Sky 6, or Wolves talking a step back.. but VAR really is ruining the game for me. I thought it was just frustration...
  7. W

Kilman keep or sell?

Christ.. you might as well blame him for every goal he is on the pitch for.
  8. W

City verdict

Got made to look silly by Haaland on one occasion, but Haaland looked the most lethal I’ve seen him all season. For me, the minute Cunha gave the ball away through poor control to De Bruyne, which lead to their second, the game was over. I love Cunha, but he gave it away a lot today. A lot of...
  9. W

Kilman keep or sell?

I think he’s a decent very centre back in a back 3.. especially considering how little we paid for him. He was maybe even better a couple of years back alongside Coady. I did see him going on to play for England at that point. I think the captains armband and big money fee offered in the Summer...
  10. W

Manchester City v Wolves comms thread.

Well said. There is definitely something to build on.. I just hope this Summer has more positive action than the last.
  11. W

City verdict

We were poor front to back.. don’t think anyone needs to be singled out. Maybe only Gomes for being the one player who looked anything like himself.
  12. W

Kilman keep or sell?

I like Max with Dawson alongside him.. and I’ve been a big fan of him since he worked his way into the team. I don’t think he was helped by a very poor set up today.. especially in the second half.. but, he can look a bit of a soft touch of late. Would like to see him get a little tighter and...
  13. W

The Death of Football, R.I.P.

This is pretty much identical to the Semedo one earlier.. plays the standing foot when through on goal. No consistency at all.
  14. W

Second one is a stone wall penalty.. was rightly overturned. First one, I agree, should have been overturned
  15. W

I don’t expect us to gift them the chances we have.. they were quite lucky to beat Forest last week, so if you do set up right, you can make it difficult for them. We’re really not at the races today though, so will be glad if we can just get away without it getting humiliating now.
  16. W

VAR and us have gifted them 2 goals.. as if they needed help.
  17. W

4 at the back? Sheesh. Good luck lads!
  18. W

Lopetegui

Although he left me feeling cold in the end, it’s a mark of how much respect I have for him as a manager, that I really hope the West Ham fans get their wish and he doesn’t take over. I think he will probably do a very good job there.
  19. W

Wolves v Luton Town comms thread.

A good 5 minute VAR wait now until I celebrate
  20. W

Gary’s De-Presser

Hmmm indeed.. don’t like the subtext.
Back
Top Bottom